Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
After four episodes it seems like Cole and Jessica have had the most screentime, exposure and storyline development in total out of everyone on this season....and that's kind of crazy considering they're two of the four people who haven't actually been to tribal council this season (along with Dr. Mike and Roarke). Could mean anything, but worth keeping an eye on. Other than Tom and Ian from s10 I can't think of another pair who has so clearly been the focus of the first four episodes without going to TC.

Not sure it means that they will both fare well in the endgame, but I think it means something very interesting is going to happen regarding those two very soon. I could definitely see Jess turning on Cole and his loose lips sooner rather than later despite his emotional appeals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

Vernacular posted:

Devon is charming AF and I'm starting to hope he pulls a Fabio and wins this season.

Devon seems pretty savvy - I wouldn't compare him to Fabio at all. I would say he compares more to the Hayden Moss/Jay Starrett mold of players.

• Locked thread