Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pony: Roark
Poison: Ben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahaha how is red so far back

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha holy loving overplay oh my god

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol what in the gently caress

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha super mom barfin

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Haha puke lady is gonna get nerd idol isn't she?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy gently caress he's the worst player ever

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy gently caress this lady is dumb as poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol they literally just told you that you're next anyway. Why wouldn't you use the loving idol.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Katrina looks like a Stage 4 Gary Busey

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spergatory posted:

Last night was pretty good, but for me, the bigger news is I'm about six episodes into my first watch of Survivor: Borneo and I just...

Greg. :allears:

I know he doesn't win, but god drat is he fun to watch. I've heard production hated him. Why?

They wanted to build all of this tension during the votes at Tribal and Greg basically gave zero fucks and made people laugh and it really killed the vibe production was trying to force for TV.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It seems like the boot was obvious from the get go and they had to creatively make it look like Katrina and Chrissy were together to have any kind of suspense regarding the vote.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol at everyone putting the long pieces on the section with the least clearance

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Patrick is retarded

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I get that it's stressful during challenges, but seriously what the gently caress

That is the prime example of a challenge where if you stopped for like 30 seconds and looked at the loving thing, you'd roll.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Sad to report Survivor is inherently racist against Asian women

I hate the smaller initial tribes because you pretty much have to vote off whoever is physically weakest.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I feel like we really haven't seen enough of the Healers to make a good assumption about anyone, but thus far I really like Chrissy, Ali, Ryan and Ben. Chrissy is really interesting to me because she's definitely giving things serious thought but I worry she's a little too confident in herself and won't be able to recognize a real threat until it's too late.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hate Patrick but after the fifth "HEY MAN I PLAYED CENTER FIELD FOR 25 YEARS" I wanted them to take Lauren's torch and set her on fire

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

When Devon's hair is pulled back he looks like Paul Walker

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Patrick vote had nothing to do with trust.

It was a question of "is this guy so loving annoying that it will cause a net-negative to my game by being associated with him"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cole is dumb. Softball Rex Ryan is dumber

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spergatory posted:

Devon is also deceptively smart. He seemed to know right away that Joe was feeding him poo poo, and argued for keeping Lauren over That Ginger Nutcase.

I don't know that identifying Joe and Patrick as idiots is really that telling, but I do like Devon so far.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like Ben a lot

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol poor Ryan

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha Roark owns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That sucks. I figured it would happen given how much attention Chrissy has already received

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sad to see Ali go, but it was the right move. And if you're gonna burn someone that bad, burn someone pre-jury who doesn't have anyone still around to take it out on you.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

*lists a ton of poo poo Cole does that pisses people off*

“But Cole’s my number one :D

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

And he's skinny. Like, he has muscle definition, but he's not super buff. What the hell does he do with all that?

Maybe he’s a swimmer?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha Mike rules

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fartttttttttt

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hate Lauren more than Joe. Lauren seems like one of those people who thinks she’s an expert on anything she’s read about once.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I dislike Lauren solely due to the episode where she repeated "I played centerfield for 30 years" roughly 100 times.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Spergatory posted:

It's also becoming clearer and clearer why Chrissy is in a no-win position out there. She's either not connecting with people and seeming fake, or seeming SO sincere that it actually hurts and pisses people off when she betrays them. She can't find a middle ground and just isn't giving off good vibes. And poor Ryan was so obvious with the fact that she was his number one that he's lost all his other connections and is a now man without a country.

Imagine hearing at the beginning-- or even the middle-- of this season that there was a genuine possibility that Chrissy and Ryan would be taken to the end as Devon or Lauren's goats. What a world we are living in.

She has a very condescending tone to her voice and very obviously acts like she's of superior intelligence. It's not hard to figure out where Chrissy goes wrong. She talks to most of these people like they're her kids rather than her peers.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Her dad seems nice but his voice is hella creepy

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy poo poo is this a stupid challenge

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I mean she was dead already but she just buried the gently caress out of herself

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“Ryan very close to the edge of death”

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I loving love Mike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I