Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pre-game stuff?

I think Ryan made the right move, even if he kept Ali around it's not like she'd forget what he did before. This seasons not really drawing me in so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Keeping Joe is risky, if anyone is going to cause chaos it's him.

A lot of silly things in this episode like putting the food on the tea towel, Ryan whispering stuff right beside two other people and the idol drama that got zero mention unless I missed something.

blue squares posted:

Joe should suggest that Ben was never in the Marines and it is a cover for the fact that he is a millionaire already

That would be great and we'd probably get our first physical confrontation boot from that. I think most people could see through Joe though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

Joe will argue with anybody and keeps a nice big target on his back with his antics. He's worth keeping around as a meatshield.

I'd imagine that's the thinking by them keeping him around. We'll see if it pays off.

STAC Goat posted:

5) Not actually proving you didn't have the idol after all that and instead just going with "yeah."

That could've been his biggest mistake. He should have proved he doesn't have the idol, dig up the area and then get the rest of them to start questioning everyone who went on the reward.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wait do people think Lauren hated Patrick because he was ginger and not because he was annoying as gently caress?

Going to be a pretty boring season if it just goes to the 7 person alliance. I did laugh at how happy Ben was when Cole didn't win the reward and got voted out. Then he shakes his hand, what the hell.

edit: what hair colour is Cole?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

The guy that isn't Mike, Ryan, Joe or the Marine.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Who?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Nice to have some interesting things happen. Would've been amazing to have both Mike and Joe going into the next episode though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That was pretty good, well except for the challenge that was just...really strange.

Part of me wants Ben to make it to the end just so we get more of him GGing people he's destroyed.

I'd probably have to rewatch that episode to figure out what Lauren was up to.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fedelm posted:

So this crazy tribal happened all because Ben overheard his alliance at the well discussing whether to vote him out before or after Chrissy. And the final nail was when they clammed up as soon as he showed himself. Like they couldn't even continue

Yeah they were SO bad when Ben walked up to them but maybe it was just the editing. Hard to imagine people would act like that so late into a season.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

A week until the finale? That seems weird, normally its 2 or 3 days later no?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I think that would've been an interesting change to the F4 to tell people about earlier on in the season, not as a secret AT F4. I've had no problem with the idols or advantages but this one is a litttttle bit silly.

I like Ben winning but it does cheapen it a lot. Poor Devon.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

What is Chrissy going on about mums for? Guess it worked on Ashley.

Man that reunion barely talked to any of the cast, even less than usual.

CODChimera fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Dec 21, 2017

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Zesty posted:

Yeah, that would have made them want to get Ben before final 4 which was different than how things happened this season because

It would mean people wouldn't be crying about production rigging it for Ben, or at least there would be less crying.

I'm not American but aren't veterans treated kinda poorly on return? It's good Ben was able to shed some light on the issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

they call this The Randy Bailey

Yeah and for the reunion didn't he just invite random fans or something? It's been awhile so might not have been him.

• Locked thread