Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
Simone's voice couldn't have helped. She was so nasal! And also so self-congratulatory about doing basic survival things, and telling everyone all the time what a useless city girl she was. I mean, if you're a city person on the show, you don't do that and expect to make merge. You suck it up and learn, and don't effing celebrate an aquadump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

I think the potential dark horse is a Ben/Lauren/Mike solid voting bloc. On paper it looks perfect - none of them would feel too threatened by each other, since they're all from different original tribes (thus reducing jury threat). They get along well. They can each present a good case at FTC - Ben's the most charismatic, Mike's the savviest, and Lauren has an underdog scrapper story. And they all know that taking anyone else like Chrissy or Joe to the end is too dangerous. If they can trust each other, it'd be a very hard group to break once they hit F6, and they can probably mask a tight bond long enough to whittle each side down.

If that's the case, then Ben and Lauren did the right move in knocking out a Healer - it'd prevent Mike from possibly getting swayed into staying Healer strong, and can mean he'll latch onto them as a lifeboat.

I'm half convinced now that's our F3: Ben/Mike/Lauren.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

I'm profoundly bothered by the intensity with which some people hate Chrissy, like she personally shat on their dog or something. Occasionally a male player will get this kind of heat, but 3/4 times it's a woman, who is dubbed a "bitch" for one reason or another. I've seen a couple of posts here to that effect, but it's REALLY bad on r/survivor, where it seems like Chrissy may have run over at least 20 people's pets. I mean, it's the only way to explain it other than people being judgmental misogynistic turdbags.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

I'm just hoping Ben's edit is building to a crazy blindside. I like Ben as a character, but hate the idea of him winning, especially after this last episode. I'm rooting for King Ben to be deposed as the head of the Round Table.

• Locked thread