Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
The Khorne trailer could have done with a lot more gore imho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
As a relative newcomer to the game, Vlad von Carstein with a monster and vampire hero heavy army is probably the most fun I've had so far tbh.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

SteelMentor posted:

I'm totally down with Total Hams/The Old World pushing out from the "Oh no! Chaos/Skaven/Orks are vaguely menacing *insert generic minor settlement*!" paradigm repeated ad nauseum.

I bet you'd like sigmarines in the game too huh? Disgusting...

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Do you guys consider it cheating to go for auto-resolve if it gets you a better result than fighting the battle yourself? My Kroq-gar army got trounced by Malus whose army could stand up to my saurus unlike the skaven I had fought up until then, and when I went back with a new stack I was pretty uncertain about how it would go but the auto-resolve was in my favor so I went for it.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Mordja posted:

Wrong, sorry, these own. (They are, naturally, called The Lord of Skulls)

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

The Chad Jihad posted:

In a Gotrek and Felix book they get a vision of a bug empire with proto-human slaves, pre-old ones. It's a couple sentences and who knows if its canon, I choose to believe in bugs though

Tyranids confirmed as the Pre-LC race.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Lord_Magmar posted:

Dragons get stronger the older they are and the Cathayan Emperor and Empress are the oldest dragons around, shapeshifting is magic several other races can learn to begin with so why wouldn't the oldest dragons learn it.

For no Lizardmen skeletons, I actually think that's easily explained by the Lizardmen being the way they are. Lizardmen Corpses absolutely do not belong anywhere but their cities, (in the same way that they think the mountains need to go back to the way they were before continental drift) and so they bring back their dead for proper entombment. Especially given they definitely mummify the Slaan at the very minimum.

Maybe a Necromancer could have a cool lore thing of raiding a Lizardmen tomb-city. But also Lizardmen have incredibly powerful magic protections they can weave.

Now I want a short story of a necromancer raising an entire temple city, only for the slann mummy to immediately take control of the lizardmen and start fighting the necro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

this is bad, and you should feel bad