Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

Are there any good skaven team up factions? My friend and I enjoy doing coop campaigns. Dunking on high elves is the best but we've do e it quite a bit as the delves at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

What am I supposed to be doing as Sartosa? I have a strong army comp that I am using. I'm going with that around and making pirate coves, but I keep having to come back and replenish my horde fleets, or deal with Ikit, or the not-Italy people.

Does NATO eventually break up? I had an orc campaign that I Won the hell war with all the dwarves plus eshin, queek, Khalida, and Kroq'gar when I got war decc'd by half the map when Archaon died.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

So how do I deal with the Empire and everything being an unpleasant climate as Grom? Am I just ignoring france and bee lining it for Ulthuan as soon as possible? I am still getting my rear end kicked by elf armies and a terrible economy. Not sure how I'm supposed to be building armies and have money.

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

I'm still five pages back but I want a knight empowered be ZE LADY the size of a building. Like that digital art with the teutonic giant facing the polish knight. No horse

Krataar
Sep 13, 2011

Drums in the deep

So how does terror work? I always wanted to make armies heavy in terror to route the enemy if the field. Is there a specific way to stack leadership rebuffs and terror for that?