Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Goddamn, the (Massive spoilers for the ending) plot twist about the comet and the purpose of the rituals. :stare: I did not expect that. I wonder how the reveal will come to the non-Skaven races.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
If you capture the vortex, all enemies get -50 winds of magic reserve. If you assume that you will continue the game after "winning", that's one hell of an advantage.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
You know, Surtha does sound a bit like mangled Settra.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
What do the other two options do?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Hell.
Yes.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I'll use any excuse to post this Cao Cao gif:

Oh, I have to go, look at the time, it's "The sun is shining directly into your army's eyes" o'clock

:v:

my dad fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 10, 2018

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Arglebargle III posted:

Maybe in an expansion pack they'll add the yellow river to the Battle of Guandu scenario.

Pffft, you don't let silly details like the battle being more of a months long series of sieges, raids, and countersieges of riverside forts get in the way of a nice epic showdown on a featureless plain.

e: ninja-d

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

TwatHammer posted:

Oh poo poo really? I'll have to check that out, What's it called?

Three Kingdoms. :v:

The 2010 series in particular.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Halberdashery

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Night10194 posted:

In fairness, Settra is an incredibly stupid motherfucker.

"Settra is an incredibly stupid motherfucker" plus "Nagash is a petty tryhard rear end in a top hat" is what drives most of TK lore, tbh. There's a reason why his pyramid was triple double quadruple sealed by the Mortuary Cult, and why Khatep only woke Settra up after all the other options for resolving the situation at hand failed. :v:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
That lord is pretty much the perfect fit for a sane Strigoi, tbh.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Asehujiko posted:

I ran with a command squad of a, a necrotect, a liche priest and some form of artillery or counter-artillery such as carrion, a light ranged section of 4 skeleton archers, a heavy cavalry group consisting of two of each sphinx, heavy ranged group consisting of greatbow ubshati and depending on whether it's meant to siege anything or not, a final heavy infantry block of ubshati or some tomb guard solely for climbing on walls

Khalida's personal stack at the very end(after merging my entire allowance of super units into it) was herself, a necrotect, 10 greatbow ushabti and 4 of each type of sphinx to intercept the like 5 dudes that lived through two volleys of the archer doom blob, could have probably gone with 14 ushabti and 4 sphinx variants to the same effect and less strain on my big cat supply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXO7qAbQSLs&t=134s

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

SHISHKABOB posted:

Why are there three places called "Vaul's Anvil"?

Three different groups of elves, same god of the forge, all figured it'd be nice to have a place named that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Didn't expect shadow thing Belakor using Ursun to take revenge on the Chaos gods, tbh.