Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Exclusive Kroq-Gar vs. Skaven footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1m9fjdwjI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Tactics - How do I destroy these elves right in front of me?
Strategy - How do I destroy all elves in the world?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

When the Skaven and Lizardbros make an alliance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYlJG8hOgyI

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Fighting Skaven as the Lizardmen is good times. Yeah sure summon some more Clanrats, Grymloq wants more energon goodies.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I can see why Heir obsessed over the Seaboys; these fuckers are just plain mean to use.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The quest battle for Kroq-Gar's spear was incredibly touch and go.

I basically threw everyone who wasn't rampaging at the target lord and had my skink wizard lizard spam thunder on her.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Clanrats can be goddamn heroes; I set like five units of them to keep a Hell Pit Abomination busy while I ran out a capture point timer and they just kept holding on.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Safety Factor posted:

Hey, when a mummy shows up leading a skeleton army and demands his favorite doodad back... you'd better give it back. :v:

Settra: RETURN THE SLAB.
Araby: WHAT'S YER OFFER?!
*Settra waves hands*

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing Settraaaaaaaaaaaaa~!
THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mans posted:

Having upkeep with beastmen always felt weird.

Who is receiving a salary in an army of angry goats?
A little-known facet of Beastman culture is that they hold keeping a good payroll in high esteem.

Grozenrak the Eater of Man-Filth Children has been keeping the books in good order for decades now.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So I just ran Queek over with my sick anvil palanquin and then had my ogre buddies shoot him dead.

Turns out "best fighter of all the Skaven" doesn't really mean much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Third World Reagan posted:

I am excited for these mechanics to make their way into historical games and people throwing a fit.

Total War Napoleon 2 where Wellington is a gorbull.