Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Ice Fist posted:

I mentioned this in the Battletech thread, but it bears repeating here but...

imagine being the judge who gets to sit and preside over a legal battle over which space marines are the true Space Marines (tm).

Also imagine being the lawyers who have to legitimately argue this stuff. The lawyers are getting paid a lot sure, but they still have to keep a straight face when talking about how "I OBJECT TO HOW MUCH THIS DOOM SLAYER SPACE MARINE'S ARMOR IS EXACTLY LIKE MY SPACE KILLER MARINE DOOM MAN'S SPACE SUIT"

Honestly, it is probably better than analyzing and building a case around fonts and logo designs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
So ToB is, in fact, the next main historical game in the series right? I saw it labeled as Total War Saga: ToB and got thrown a bit, thinking it was some spin off title. I still have Atilla with no DLC and 0 minutes played from a Humble Bundle. I just never really got around to it. Is the DLC worth it (on sale)?