Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
fuckin WHAPOW ectoplasm all over the walls n poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mummies? i spray em with my hose and they turn into mush! don't even think about getting the jump on me when theres no toilet paper

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if you ever get your leg in the jaws of a werewolf just press your thumbs into his stupid eyes he'll let go looking worse off then he started, then you tell that bitch you vaccinated while giving him the double bird

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if i ever see a chair rattling in my house i just throw a baseball into that stupid ghost's forehead. cut that poo poo out Grandpa!

Manifisto

i bet that cthulhu, like all bullies, is just a big pussy

I'll say bad things about his mom and while he's reeling from the verbal abuse I'll stomp on his tentacles and give him a purple nurple

(note: cthulhu has lots of nurples, it's one of his weaknesses)

ty nesamdoom!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
I wind up a haymaker and whiff directly through the ghost, slamming my face into the ground as my momentum carries me forward

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
*dishes rattle and china cabinet doors open and close rapidly*

OH GREAT THANKS IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?" i shout as i shove the china cabinet over, breaking all dishes

*silence*

"that's what i thought u lil bitch"

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Black candles lit, we all huddle around the ouija board and exchange nervous glances. I can see fear in the faces of my fellow mediums in the flickering light and as we place our hands on the planchette it begins to slowly move. It feels as though lifetimes have passed, like we have somehow witnessed the rise and fall of civilisations both primitive and transcendent, continents eroding away through aeons of waves crashing against shorelines while we wait... until eventually... it spells out the words: H-E-Y-P-U-S-S-Y-L-E-T-S-T-A-K-E-T-H-I-S-O-U-T-S-I-D-E-I-F-Y-O-U-T-H-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-E-A-T-O-U-G-H-G-U-Y-E-H

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Announcer: Ghostpunchers...

Brost of the show: "A ghost come up to me so I punhc him WAPOW"

Announcer: DONT FLINCH. season one this fall on TLC

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

Ghostpunchers

Punchin makes me feel good

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
i fuckin WANT a chud to come crawling up out of my toilet, im ready to stomp and holler and beat some chud rear end

Elusif

So much violence

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

when the spirit world sends its people, they're not sending their best. they're sending ghosts that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. they're bringing escoplasm, they're bringing hauntings. they're poltergeists. and some, i assume, are good specters.

google THIS

Business Gorillas posted:

when the spirit world sends its people, they're not sending their best. they're sending ghosts that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. they're bringing escoplasm, they're bringing hauntings. they're poltergeists. and some, i assume, are good specters.

google THIS

Uncle Charlie: There's spirits of the deceased and then there's ghosts, you know?

(uncomfortable silence at the Thanksgiving table)

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Business Gorillas posted:

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I'm trying to combine the words pugilist and poltergeist and it's frustrating

poltergilist? pugilieist?

what seems like an obvious pairing is only providing unsatisfying results

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
Can you just go up and punch a ghost, or would your hand just go straight through them?
If so, can you order special ghost-punching gloves?

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Jedrick posted:

I'm trying to combine the words pugilist and poltergeist and it's frustrating

poltergilist? pugilieist?

what seems like an obvious pairing is only providing unsatisfying results

who even cares what u call it whats important is that u punch that jagoff right in the loving face, splatter that ectoplasm everywhere ahahahaha

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
you cant just punch a ghost th ough youll go through it

thanks Manifisto!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

mailorder bees! posted:

this is often true, but it actually depends on how hard u believe in punching a ghost. ghosts are never punched by those who dont believe they can punch ghosts

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I appease the spirits by leaving empty liquor and soft drink bottles around. I figure ghosts, being spirits, can only use the spirits of spirits, and it gives me an excuse to be a lazy slob.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

"get out, get out" jeez you sound like my MOM. How about you get new material, you dumb ghost?

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

albany academy posted:

"get out, get out" jeez you sound like my MOM. How about you get new material, you dumb ghost?

there is a spooky reveal in ur future. also a sad one :(

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me with a ouija board: GHOST IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I WILL PAY YOU TO KICK MY rear end

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A movie that's like The Raid, but it's punch-cops stranded in a haunted mansion.

wearing a lampshade

I grab the ghost by the neck and perform a flawless tombstone pile-driver and as it continues to float in front of me with a confused look on its face i ask "get it? It's called a tombstone pile-driver. You know, because you probably have a tombstone, because you're dead?"

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
I shoot the ghost and it comes back as a double ghost

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ghost emoji posted:

I shoot the ghost and it comes back as a double ghost

I think ur a god danged ghost spy in this thread. or are u a self-hating ghost

wearing a lampshade

I start puffing my chest out and really getting in this ghost's face yelling "WHAT? WHAT? WHO'DYOU THINK YOUR FRICKIN HAUNTING BRO?" but i get too far into its face and end up standing in it and the next several minutes is spent trying to get back to facing each other but we both keep accidentally moving in the same directions

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a ghost youtube prank channel where incorporeal ghosts trick people into taking a swing & the mortals slip and fall in the process

crimes

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a ghost youtube prank channel where incorporeal ghosts trick people into taking a swing & the mortals slip and fall in the process

in a few years when those 3D holographic projections of people are looking real good this would be a fantastic japanese tv show imo

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

mailorder bees! posted:

I am a ghost so I can

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Getting scared to death is just one of my many falsettos. Ghosts never expect to be strangled by other ghosts.

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Hey ghost, you got something on your sheet
*uppercuts ghost when it looks down to identify the stain that WASN'T EVEN THERE I JUST MADE IT UP*

-----

Twenty Four

The new progressive thinking ghostbuster, offering constructive therapy sessions for ghosts.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ghost standing in front of a mirror (after being punched in the face): I see PRIDE! I see POWER! I see a BAD MOTHA who don't take punches from NO ONE!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Meeksha posted:

*dishes rattle and china cabinet doors open and close rapidly*

OH GREAT THANKS IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?" i shout as i shove the china cabinet over, breaking all dishes

*silence*

"that's what i thought u lil bitch"

google THIS posted:

Uncle Charlie: There's spirits of the deceased and then there's ghosts, you know?

(uncomfortable silence at the Thanksgiving table)

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
~the sound of weeping can be heard throughout the graveyard~

ghostly apparition more like ghostly appa-rently-you-haven't-noticed-nobody-cares-arittion.

you call yourself a revenant, but you are really just a reveCAN'T. go home to mommy *points down towards hell*

~the sound of weeping can be heard throughout the graveyard louder than ever before~

-----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Meeksha posted:

~the sound of weeping can be heard throughout the graveyard~

ghostly apparition more like ghostly appa-rently-you-haven't-noticed-nobody-cares-arittion.

you call yourself a revenant, but you are really just a reveCAN'T. go home to mommy *points down towards hell*

~the sound of weeping can be heard throughout the graveyard louder than ever before~

lol

• Locked thread