Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Monopoly and Trouble and hmmm Risk and Sorry! and Checkers OP. I love hosting Board Games night at my house to play these classic awesome titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mobXdCclM40

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

games that only people who were molested as kids play

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad and grandpa molested me every time I played LIFE by Hilton-Brasdley with them so now I only play games such as Le Settlers of Catan by Jacques Cartier-Laurenne, The Night of the Wolf Witch by Darkhouse Games, Polumbo by Roy Johnstons Co., and of course the classics [b]Carcassone and [b]Boulderdash by Von Braunen Games, Inc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*a collective sigh from the whole table as Yobgoblin pulls another "Anne Frank" card out of his trenchcoat sleeve to play*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Other than Major Isoor who is truly enthusiastic about everything, you can always sense the extreme boredom, depression and desperation from people talking about playing board games. Good poo poo. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

crews all here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

i used rodney's video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffMLIL5qGQg

and i also read the manual a few times. the guys i played with for the first time also watched the video, so we all had a decent idea on how to play

honestly the video is only 30 minutes, so if youre planning on having a scythe game day, make the people who are playing watch it before you all get together. it will help

Oh I'm Definately clicking this video feat. a game I couldn't of even made up a real enough story about being molested and the bespectacled millenial uncle who got molested.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

theres a statue in the background of two guys looking up a little girls skirt

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy crap it's true. lmfao

• Locked thread