Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Chess when I wait for steam to finish downloading games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Anyone still play tabletop simulator?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lumpy the Cook posted:

[eyes slowly shift rightward]

Lol

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
I'm pretty good at cards against humanity when I'm not hammered.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Wormskull posted:

*a collective sigh from the whole table as Yobgoblin pulls another "Anne Frank" card out of his trenchcoat sleeve to play*

lol i dont own a trenchcoat

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
chess online

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's insanely hard to find a good group.

lure them in with cards against humanity.

P-Mack posted:

Playing D&D with your friends looks fun but meeting up with people specifically to play D&D sounds hellish.

it's more insulting when nobody gets into it and the game is anchored on getting that one stoner to focus for next 5 minutes of his 20 minute turn while people gaze into their loving phones.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

rediscover posted:

are there any good ways to play DnD over the internet? i know there's at least several options but i remember them all looking like doodoo, but if there was one with a solid interface i think a pimp zone dnd sesh would be fun

which ones are doodoo so i know what to skip looking at. roll20?

• Locked thread