Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Textbooks ate up a huge chunk of my income this month, however, I'll donate $1 for every Astros postseason dinger ($5 for Grand Slams) to the Carlos Beltran Foundation's Puerto Rico Fund. And in honor of my grandfather, I'll donate $1 for every Indians postseason dinger ($5 for Grand Slams) to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America. :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
I honestly thought the Indians would make it further and their bats were fairly quiet, so I rounded up to $20. :rip: Cleveland's hopes and dreams.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Intruder posted:

When I say I'll eat it I mean the full tray, not just like one of them

I see six bananas in that picture. That's gonna be rough

I believe in you, Intruder

I also believe you'll be hovering over a toilet afterward

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

If we hang on and win, I'll donate an extra $15 for that Springer Dinger

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
So going by this, the Astros have hit 25 dingers in the postseason (only 4 in the ALCS :captainpop:).

25 HRs + $15 for Springer's Game 2 HR = $40 for my toxx so far

Make me pay, boys :getin:

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
If my math is right, I owe $41 for Astros postseason dingers (26 + $15 for Springer's Game 2 shot). I'm just waiting for payday.

Intruder posted:

I don't want to make a pie shell from scratch, cool if I just use a frozen shell since that's not the gross part anyway?

I'm sure there's a 50s cookbook with instructions on how to make a pie shell out of beige gelatin and spam.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Now that I've read the recipe, that crust may actually help make it more palatable.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Trying to sneak in Cayenne to mask the weird tastes when it probably wasn't in the original recipe.

A shameful toxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Rounded my Astros HR toxx total up to $45

• Locked thread