Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Personally I would give the Red Cross a miss, but:

:toxx:
I will donate $1 for every postseason inning that ends with the Yankees leading, to Doctors Without Borders.
:toxx:

(Caveat: If this goes over 100 or so, first goddammit, and second I'll need to get to the New Year to get it all in.)

elentar fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
If the Yankees go out in 3 straight then I'll add on something else to celebrate, still figuring out something appropriate but will add here.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

elentar posted:

If the Yankees go out in 3 straight then I'll add on something else to celebrate, still figuring out something appropriate but will add here.

Now that I've doomed Cleveland and sent the Yankees on their way to a championship, will pay off this round as soon as I get a check in and later rounds as I'm able. :saddowns:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

OK, I make my final count $51 (I think?), I should be able to make good as soon as I get paid at the end of the month, depending on a couple medical bills. Will update here then.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Intruder posted:

It'll be worth it

You know it's not even the tastes on that one, it's imagining the texture that turns my stomach. And texture is always worse, you can't turn off mouth feel.

(Without a whole lot of alcohol first, at least. But I think taking on that sucker drunk would be an even worse move.)

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Gonna sneak in here between the bananas real quick to note that I haven't forgotten my toxx and will pay it off but it'll be a little bit at a time, family medical bill coming first. :smith:

Making a deadline of myself for mid-January, got some money coming in for jobs by the end of the year I can use if nothing else.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Sab0921 posted:

Because the Astros won and it's awesome, I'll pay off your TOXX if the thread approves. $50 to Doctors Without Borders?

Match the funds maybe? I'm good for it once I get to January, just tapped out for the year. But MSF will make good use of all they can get, whenever they get it—they're doing some Puerto Rico stuff but also in lots of other hotspots worldwide. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

I finally chased down (most of) the money I was owed. Goddamn publishers.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread