Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Intruder posted:

I've changed my mind about doing both at once and will follow the suggested schedule of doing the pie next week and the bananas this week

Oh god why did I do this

It was the extra motivation the Astros needed to get over the hump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Edit: THERE IS A VIDEO IN THE MLB THREAD!

Sab0921 fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 6, 2017

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

elentar posted:

Gonna sneak in here between the bananas real quick to note that I haven't forgotten my toxx and will pay it off but it'll be a little bit at a time, family medical bill coming first. :smith:

Making a deadline of myself for mid-January, got some money coming in for jobs by the end of the year I can use if nothing else.

Because the Astros won and it's awesome, I'll pay off your TOXX if the thread approves. $50 to Doctors Without Borders?

• Locked thread