Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

It's close to midday and something evil's lurking in the box
Inside the package, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

Let's review the stock-mounted magazine clip for TS Hi-Points! Not the magazines though they are new and came with the clip in the pack I ordered. 155 grain lead semi-wadcutters not included but that's okay, I had some kicking around.

If this needs a caption, just go back to huffing paint.

See the machine screw through the base of the longer vertical post? It takes a 7/16" allen key; go ahead and remove it. Don't bother setting it anyplace safe, the jam jar of random connectors will do. Trust me, you won't be going back to a naked stock.

See those paired tabs on each clip? They index in the hollow of the vertical rib to lock the unit solidly in place when tightened.

Number two phillips driver and keep your thumb over the hex nut on the other side while snugging it down.

The mags ride low and are partially inset, allowing an unobstructed cheek-weld. While a noticeable amount of weight is added to the rear of the gun A) it is already a pig and B) front-heavy with a light so this brings balance back to about the pistol grip.

While Hi-Point carbines are derided for having a low magazine capacity, it is easy to keep two spare magazines on the gun at all times. In stock mounts that are better thought out than any other on the market. Secure, easy to reload from, and leave the butt ambidextrous for shooting from either shoulder. No reason not to order up the clip and pair-o-mags package if you own a TS carbine. It's only a couple dollars and they do loosen a bit with use but I haven't lost a mag out of one yet and y'all already know that I have treated my stock clipped 3895TS like poo poo from day I brought it home. So it was finally time to get clips for the 4095 while I wait for the bullpup chassis to finally release.

By the way, OCTOBER STARTS, TOMORROW!!!
You're welcome for the best music video ever produced to get you in the mood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Proč bychom se netěšili když nám Pán Bůh zdraví dá?

Hey why isn't that thing particolored?

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Saving the paint for release of a bullpup chassis I've been ing for the better part of a year.

• Locked thread