Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

I liked the episode of Million dollar match maker with Luke Rockhold because he wasn't supposed to have sex on the first date but then he had sex on the first date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Disgusting Coward posted:

Yo for the record I don't care that Bisping says fag and spits on people I just think he's got prior form for losing to old guys who know how to throw A Punch. Lost to Hendo twice, lost to Wanderlei, had to cheat against Rivera and Belcher. GSP is now an Old Guy who knows how to throw A Punch and also a masterful cheater in his own right so Bisping is gonna be scrapin' his bloomin' eyeballs offa the ol' pavement before the end of the bout cor blimey love a duck God save the Queen what what.

Duly noted.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

i think cody is sexier so he will win.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

*guy seeing a 3D model of a bathtub* Wow! Insane!

• Locked thread