Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Apparently, Donald Trump could not make Nik Lentz's weight cut great again as he hosed it and the Will Brooks fight is off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Hahaha omg he celebrated the 156.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

If he doesn't make it, it will be treated like the title fight at UFC 206. Ferguson will gain the title if he wins, Lee will not get the title if he wins.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Keep those hearts goin' for Ariel, fam.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 6, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

TF Will Teach You How To Give A Woman Triple Digit Os. Every Day.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Man, Ray Borg got beat by fuckin Justin Scoggins last year this fight is gonna be a drat time trial for MM.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The replacement for what was originally Paige VanZant vs Jessica Eye. And also the UFC starting the flyweight division a bit early ahead of the TUF 26 finale.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Oct 7, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The flyweights are getting out of hand.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

The closest DJ ever had to a challenger as bad as Cote or Leites is probably Chris Cariaso.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Well even Dana said he thinks DJ should add a couple more to his streak now before taking on a superfight so who knows.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Do you think Frankie is heading to 135 if he loses to Holloway?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

tesilential posted:

Hahaha, just heard mighty house on the MMA hour and he's already backtracking on fighting Cody/TJ next and in fact will never go up. Doesn't want to fight bigger and better guys when he still has challenges like sergio pettis at FW.

Dana seems to want him to continue to fight out his streak at Flyweight too, he said after the Borg fight there isn't really a superfight on the horizon and he thinks MM should add a couple more wins to his streak before considering it.

I imagine they want to see how TJ/Cody plays out, then see if Cruz wins against Riviera and go from there. If Cruz becomes champ again thats probably their most marketable super fight for DJ considering the history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

GSP and Bisping just faced off at centre ice before a game between the Maple Leafs and Canadiens so it seems the UFC is really promoting this hard in Canada.

• Locked thread