Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

staph chat: i have it. three days ago, my opponent pulled out of our fight on november 4th (headlining ammy muay thai card). today, i find out i definitely have staph. in my face. im really bummed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

CRISPYBABY posted:

Good luck, hope you don't get a big hole in your face (if you do post pics).

Just some slightly yucky impetigo, which should go away with the anitbiotics. But i hate being on antibiotics; they're incredibly fatiguing and you can't drink (the one silver lining of a fight falling through is being able to stay up late drinking with friends again). So it loving sucks. If I develop any holes, they'll be well documented

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

sadly, sulfamethoxazole - tmp is what im using, and it's on the list of "never take with alcohol" here:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/expert-answers/antibiotics-and-alcohol/faq-20057946. thanks for thinking of me though!

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

im pretty sure no trained fighter ever would go for the "grab you by the throat with my hands and squeeze" move, because it doesn't work

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

oh. i'm wrong!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

bisping loses because his son said he'd win, rose wins because of the good energy from the halloween party

• Locked thread