Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

i hope tony furguson really doesn't titty gently caress kevin lee; tjat has to be against the rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Disgusting Coward posted:

Counterpoint: Bisping had to cheat to beat Rivera in a fistfight, and I'm fairly sure I saw GSP throw a jab once, so it's dans le sac mes amis.
to be fair bisping didn't have to cheat to beat rivera. he did it to defend his wife's honor and because it was very cool.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

mewse posted:

I could see that. I was thinking a grindy fight like a wrestlefucking which is basically GSP's forte

gsp hasn't been able to have that kind of fight since his first knee surgery, because he can't really complete takedowns anymore.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

david carmichael posted:

This is,bundt cake level nonsense.

in later GSP fights he was markedly worse at completing takedowns, because his shots weren't nearly as fast and he wasn't covering the same distance. he was getting takedowns stuffed by Nick Diaz, so he probably doesn't have a chance of taking down Bisping.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Yeah GSP only landed 9 of 16 takedowns in that fight.

the fight before, which was i believe was before the knee surgery, he had like an 85% takedown percentage. also to take into account, the takedowns he completed against Diaz looked slower and shorter than i previous fights.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

david carmichael posted:

The fight before was condit which was post surgery.

maybe it wasn't the surgery so much as him just starting to get old then. either way: he sucks now.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

i know this probably won't happen, but i would love to see if paulue is shot enough to lose to conor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

yeah he's definitely up to the task

• Locked thread