Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Skip My Posts posted:

Any fights where an obese Korean sits in a chair and slowly boringly beats a obese Korean with glasses?

witness the fitness of Aorigele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkIgdBML8wM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Snowman_McK posted:

There's that footage of him backstage at one of the UFC Brazils warming up, and his coach is visibly wincing even with a huge target between them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB3bBzYfpoM

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

david carmichael posted:

Oh that was mindenhall. Russell is focused only on edmonton athletic commissions and abdelaziz

both responsible for the deaths of countless men

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Embedded ep 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIybD02e2Lg

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

they beat each other once, so they are the same good mathematically

Bisping won quicker and more recently, so he's actually better

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Embedded 3, featuring a lot of food talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqIHDKYA650

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

It's gonna be funny if the karmic circle of loving with Dana goes:

Nunes pulls out of 213, rebooked for 215. Dana says she'll never main event again

Borg pulls out of 215, rebooked for 216. Nunes elevated to main event

DJ made co-main of 216, Lee misses weight, DJ elevated to main

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

HendOwns

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ99UuIF4g3/

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

"hey babe, you should really go back to fighting. It would be REALLY good for you to get out of the house more." - Ian McCall's new love interest probably

sounds like a life saver

she must be a heroin

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I mean, in theory, if Penn and like, literally the other 2 dudes in the division stuck around, maybe the UFC would have signed some more 155ers, like babby Giblert

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Jesus, are you a mech?

Follow up to the reach thing - what point would a single arm be measured from? It could just be me, but I swear reach didn’t mean wingspan when I was watching boxing in the eighties and nineties.

I've got Jim Lampley saying "Reach measured from the armpit to the end of the fist" burned into my memory, so that's what boxing do

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Queering Wheel posted:

I wish Belcher had gone farther in his career. He had some really cool fights and looked so good in that Palhares fight, only to retire two fights later.

loving bisping :mad:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

tesilential posted:

Palhares had some of the dumbest moments in MMA history (Marquardt, Belcher, Miller) but he was arguably the most dangerous grappler in UFC history.

He loving tapped Jake Shields who easily outgrappled Maia. Woulda liked to see what Demian could do from his back against Palhares.

Jake might have been concerned about his gouged and bleeding eyes to properly defend the submission

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Or he fights in a division full of children not really capable of knocking a man out.

There's a reason he jumped up to 145 around the same time Lineker went full on to bantam

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Did the Mythbusters ever have a "Fight Science" episode? I know there was that stupid "Deadliest Weapon" show from a while back. I'd rather see an anthropomorphic walrus and a dingus try that stuff out.

Mythbusters brought Jon Fitch on to test the one inch punch inside a coffin thing from Kill Bill. Because when I think punching power or technique, I get on a god drat scissor lift to reach such great heights as Jon Fitch

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm pretty sure a TUF coach grabbed another coach exactly like that in a recent season.

Cody did it to TJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

how'd none of yall mention this tho

https://twitter.com/LegKickTKO/status/925153525969113089

• Locked thread