Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin
That McGregor salt is delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalMocking
Jun 8, 2010

Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.
Benjamin Franklin

I.N.R.I posted:

for like 10 years until 2016 vitor only lost to jones, silva + i think weidman and he very nearly got jones. its hard to say he wasnt great but when people say stupid stuff like everyone in professional sport is on steroids or other peds, i wonder why then do people like vitor seem to benefit from them far more than everyone else.

Everyone is on something, if one roided guy beats another roided guy, first roided guy is better and would beat him without roids for either?

Steroid math.

• Locked thread