Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
I get that Dana White is pissed, I think its because he was lied to as to why they "couldn't" do the show.

I can't think of a much safer event than to do a live event, an arena filled with absolute hard lads, all ready to stand and bang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Keven is probably the funniest poster on this web site currently

He is certainly in the top 5, but the funny does not translate to Twitter, where the real money is.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Doesn't work when half the thread quotes him. Also, he is funny other times he just doesn't let go of poo poo.

People getting obsessed by fighters as a gimmick is truly terrible

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

attackmole posted:

Man I can't wait to talk about hypothetical Conor McGregor fights, the MMA champion who definitely will return to the UFC to fight and not ride off into the sunset in a gold Lamborghini that shoots a hundred dollar bills out its exhaust pipe.

A guy I've trained with is currently sat in a caravan playing scrabble with Conor near the SBG. I'm not sure Conor is doing the whole rented Lambo thing 24/7

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

gif Probst posted:

anyone find it weird weidman's career went south once usada took over drugtesting

Nope, he was on steroids.

• Locked thread