Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Khabib will never fight anyone of merit again. That assumes he ever fights again though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

The UFC going away from the PPV model would be nice.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Bardeh posted:

Surely it won't ever happen though, just because of those occasional monster cards. I mean, the next McGregor card alone is gonna be worth an insane amount of money on PPV.

Four mega cards a year with the rest of the stuff on TV would be a nice middle ground. I'm not saying it makes financial sense it would just be nice as a viewer.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Jon Jones should take up video game streaming. He's going to have a lot of time on his hands soon.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Memento posted:

That tiramisu thing is actually a pretty decent burn.

Khabib would be an excellent Super Lightweight champion, it's just a pity the UFC will never have a championship in that division.

You can't be the champion if you never fight.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

So can someone who is familiar with weight cutting explain how a nearly drained human being drops that much weight in less than an hour?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

gently caress Dana White for turning a tragedy into some sort of cross he can climb up on for publicity.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Country music has crossed Dana White. Watch him cancel the entire genre of music to prove a point.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

attackmole posted:

Anecdotally, my Aunt ran into Jon Jones on a flight to Albuquerque once and he had a belt with him in carry on. Real champ poo poo.

Jon carries his belt at all times to do lines of cocaine off of it. A true champion.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I expect Jones and his camp will make every attempt to fight the test results. I would be more surprising if they didn't given the money on the line for potential fights.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Speaking of cheaters did anything ever come from that tester being harassed by the cops when they went to collect for Cyborg?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Lid posted:

There's another universe where Khabib is fighting TJ Grant for the title.

TJ Grant would retain when Khabib's kidneys crumble to dust.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Meadowhill posted:

No drug cheats plz

Popeyes isn't a performance enhancing drug.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Nierbo posted:

Dana said Tferg is next for Conor, not Diaz

https://youtu.be/j0AoUB9Nqtw?t=1407

This is the more interesting fight.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

You'd think Woodley would be considered the easier fight given how Rory took him apart.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

He seems to have gotten over it what with making movies and relaxing while Hendricks has wilted without his PEDs.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

GSP is probably going to win.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

It was a fairly big scandal when the Tampa Bay Bucs training facility had a staph outbreak. It's not a joke.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Captain Log posted:

So which fighter is going to incorporate herpes sores and aggressive kissing into their game?

This is where once again Jon Jones will be an innovator.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Memento posted:

gently caress that's right I forgot Andrade mauling her. That was savage

Joanna broke Gadelha and Andrade sent her into semi-retirement.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

It's going to be interesting to see if the first 125 champion gets fed to Joanna right away or someone else gets a crack first. Andrade, Kowalkiewicz, or Valentina Shevchenko would probably make quick work of the TUF winner.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Joanna was offering to take the place of Nunes when she was going to fight Shevchenko but dropped out. On like three days notice. Joanna wants a piece of her in an octagon bad.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

handsome only face posted:

khabib vs barboza coming to ufc 219

Brock Lesnar is more likely to fight in the UFC again than Khabib at this point.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Guy who will never win anything of consequence? Absolutely.

Nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

UFC 217: One-Eyed Monster vs. The One-Eyed Monster

Magnificent.

• Locked thread