Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lmao what a loving kook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Alright I'm ready to see Tony get his rear end kicked now

Not that Kevin Lee's the guy to do it, but it would be nice

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The way he says "I'm gonna kick your rear end" is full on 80s-movie bad guy

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I never stopped calling him whitey

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Nah 125 is good

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I imagine nothing shortened Shogun's career more than getting beat to a paste by Chute Boxe every day

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Raging Al vs The Irish Dragon at UFC 218

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Did someone just put Conor's head on some GTA splash art because that's exactly what it looks like

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Bisping fouls people, spits on cornermen, and calls people fags, but it's just some cheeky bantz m8

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Vitor is gonna blitz Uriah for two and a half minutes until he gasses like clockwork, then Uriah is gonna murder him with some spinning poo poo

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Bisping cried foul over a TRT'd Vitor head kicking him cross-eyed, but hosed up Belcher's career by eye-gouging him

gently caress Bisping

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I'm thinking Cody TKOs him at some point, unless he decides to make fun of TJ instead of ending the fight

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Triticum Guzzler posted:

jake shields lost the standup round to the bath tub on bully beatdown

lmao

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Supposedly Jesse Taylor failed his drug test because of dick pills from a holistic doctor

It sounds like obvious bullshit but JT$ seems stupid enough to actually do that

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Palhares shouldn't be allowed to blow out knees in the UFC, or anywhere

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I don't like seeing people needlessly get career-altering injuries after a fight has already been stopped by a blatantly dirty fighter but whatever works for you

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

vaginal facsimile posted:

I don't like watching Kowalkiewicz.

Her fight against Esquibel was decent but it would've been a lot better if Jodie hadn't ran away for most of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

UFC 217: One-Eyed Monster vs. The One-Eyed Monster

Yeah

• Locked thread