Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Cormier is pretty good for a 50 year old man on steroids. Worse than Jon Jones though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

UFC is worse than esports and I'm not ashamed to say it.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

THis guys got what it takes to go far in the irony game.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

First off I'd like to say RIP to the victims of the deadliest spree shooting in American history, second I'd like to say I hope this doesn't impact me watching lightweights fight in glorious 480p on a Russian stream while I post "uhhhh nice tattoos IDIOT" in the game day thread.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Mighty mouse isnt good enough to go pro & I dont think he even plays pubg. Guy is no Tyler1

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Ah, he's been downgraded to medium tier for the following reason: said he was doing something because it's funny/makes people mad. Commit to the bit tony.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Luke Rock Hold sucks for the following reasons: has the name of a college QB who never makes it in the NFL.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Congrats to Mighty Mouse on finally getting ppv points, something you only actually get when your card passes a threshold of buys that Mighty Mouse never has.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nerds are actually cool now so even if I had been a nerd - which I wasn't, I was a well known member of the jock community - it would actually be good to be one.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I mean, he's not that good. He's worse than mike "the count" bisping, for instance.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(Sees famed coward and midget from freak show division streaming video games) (actually doesn't see it because he's not popular enough to be featured) (continues watching great streaming content from true pros and entertainers)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Fat Twitter Man posted:

The only person who beat TRT Vitor was an equally roided Jon Jones, and he had his arm broken in the process

he was also beaten by the goat of all time anderson "spider" silva with the help of cornerman steven segal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

It's hard to say how much steroids were helping someone when the first time we see them without steroids is 25 years into their career.... tough to say.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Like maybe a steroid free 23 year old vitor would have been basically the same fighter but there's no way to know when the first time he's steroid free he's also 40 with 70 fights under his belt...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

He's alright but there's something about his presentation that's off... can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's how unnatural he is. He's saying all the right stuff but I'm not sure the charisma is quite there...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nah I like that he just feels a little too muggy to me.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

It's 100% legal to titty gently caress your opponent but if you cum from it you're the one who loses so it's kind of a risky technique.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

1 more lb baby...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Right now Kevin lee is in a sauna wearing a garbage bag and shaving his pubes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The Dave posted:

Came in at 154.5.

Some heavy pubes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Shave your pubes then jack off then take a crap.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Unfortunately this means that Kevin Lee will have broken nofap and resultingly will lose the fight.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Keven from this site V Tony from this site will never happen folks... Tony a fit and skilled kickboxer who unfortunately is ducking online, and Keven quit combat sports forever because he wants to be on TV and can't risk breaking his nose or jaw.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm pro steroids but anti weight cutting.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Wow good thing mm sat out six months to fight him

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The only pound for pound list Mighty Mouse tops is the head weight to body weight ratio chart.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Not reading that.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Guys got a type & that type is woman posing ontop of a motorcycle in a calendar.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

D E F E N D O R V A C A T E

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Conor as he fights nate for the 7th straight time: Yee didn't say defend against who, you fookin animal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

a mouse gets caught in a mouse trap you god drat retard. gently caress.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

155 isn't actually that small. Like its walking around at 170ish which is fairly big if you're average height. 125 is a special joke weight class for actual freaks that shouldn't exist. Might as well watch that legless wrestler fight huskies in the 95 lb division. Might as well watch cyborg.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

WHy do I keep watching despite there being 1 division out of 10+ that I don't like? Which has like 14 total fighters in it? Gosh, good question.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Marching Powder posted:

the only way mighty mouse can stop keven from posting seriously and making at least one person legitimately angry is if he keeps beating his tiny opposition in increasingly pro-wrestling ways. also if the ufc wants to digitally draw a nappy, rattle, and bonnet onto the competitors for the end of round slowmo replays that may also help.

He really needs to go to 135 where hes not in his little ghetto division with nobody to fight except, uh, rank seven, sorry three, contender Mark Realname

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

idk man when Jon Jones beat every living fighter ever to have a name at 205 did you guys stop calling him whitey or did that keep happening I'm having a hard time remembering.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm the soundtrack to eyes wide shut & I keep hitting that one perfect sad piano note till eventually Tom Cruise (posters who say things like "Dana white... is a loving rear end in a top hat.") reach the end of their sexual journey and reunite with their wife (admit that fighters I don't like are both bad at fighting and probably have weird dicks.)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Their sponsor should be a COOOORS light

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

All of that sounds fine to me, best of luck to Ian.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Jon Jones is going to be found innocent. This is absolutely going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Yeah he died.

• Locked thread
«3 »