Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Wise Learned Man posted:

Seriously, "booked to fight Khabib" should be a euphemism for retiring.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

CommonShore posted:

Weellllp mass shooting outside the Mandalay Bay.

it's time to get rid of usada, if gleison tibau was there he could have stopped them all and got joe rogan to say he won

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

CommonShore posted:

Well that, and I'm wondering if they'll postpone the card that's happening in 5 days.

Since the guy got killed I doubt it

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

luke rock hold is either getting a bit part in some dumb comic book bullshit or is starting his own cryptocurrency. no in betweens.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Josuke Higashikata posted:

the real question is

who gives a gently caress about luke thomas or luke rockhold?
the only time luke thomas was ever relevant about anything was when jon jones said he wouldn't talk to him for seemingly no reason outside of the fact that he's luke thomas

luke rockhold is really good at fighting, so i guess i give a gently caress?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

^^^ lot of guys who seem to have been displaced from their natural habitat of their high school locker, write your senator and ask them to take climate change seriously

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

he might have it written into his contract, but let's be real, he's not getting them

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

he had traps that were connected to his neck above his ears

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

for like 10 years until 2016 vitor only lost to jones, silva + i think weidman and he very nearly got jones. its hard to say he wasnt great but when people say stupid stuff like everyone in professional sport is on steroids or other peds, i wonder why then do people like vitor seem to benefit from them far more than everyone else.

while i think the fact that him and his doctors have enough experience to make him look like he was carved from marble in his late 30s was a big part of it, he also massively improved his technique. more than anything though; vitor without confidence is nothing, and the mindbending amount of drugs he was on + the long string of insane rear end beatings he handed out gave him a lot of confidence.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

remember when Vitor cried in front of the NSAC? that whole day was really funny

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kiQBJhLd9I#t=240s

starting to really like ugly tony

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

At The End Of THe Day I'm Going To TF You And That's Technical Fall, That's A Tony Ferguson loving Finish, You're Done Son

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

he looks like shrek and he talks like dan quinn, that's good to me

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

as long as he doesn't cum then that's a legal technique

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

how long is the window to weigh in? has golf commentary started yet?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol having his triumphant finger point dashed upon the shores of tiramisu and then skulking out with his rear end showing was top level physical comedy

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

an Italian dessert has one of the best records at 155

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

Right now Kevin lee is in a sauna wearing a garbage bag and shaving his pubes

this ariel helwani asmr stuff is getting too niche for me

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Trast posted:

So can someone who is familiar with weight cutting explain how a nearly drained human being drops that much weight in less than an hour?

jacking it in a sauna

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

in this hour and change where kevin lee has been jacking off, tony's male energy has only been growing stronger and more voluminous

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

dan quinn is out of jail and cool tony ferg is gonna get a belt. :salute:

dan quinn is actually much more in jail than you think

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Work Friend Keven posted:

a mouse gets caught in a mouse trap you god drat retard. gently caress.

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Google Butt posted:

who's responsible if toney ferg gets staph from kevin and dies

the nsac were just uh collecting data as part of a study, don't make a big deal out of it

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

LIsten up, country music star Jean Valjean, you maniacal little motherfucker, you have a moral loving responsibility to sing the alphabet to the brave men and women who gave 1 minute of their time to watch a giant dumbass brazilian beat up walt disney

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

what kind of entertainer wouldnt drop a show watched by 69 million retards when given the opportunity to sing in front of [looking down at notes] undefeated welterweight contender darren till. don't ever come back to gdansk bitch.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

History of UFC live musical performances:

Dark Ages: Vanilla Ice (died of consumption in debtor's prison after being unable to settle his pool heater stealing debts)

Early Reformation: Sinead O'Connor (insane), Aaron Staind (whereabouts unknown)

Modern Day: The Jump Around Guy (did not jump around)

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIevk32Q8mQ

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Memento posted:

[Citation Needed]

Keven is probably the funniest poster on this web site currently

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Neurosis posted:

Didn't Affliction have Megadeth? Maybe the only area whete it looked down on the UFC from Olympian heights in

not only did they have megadeth, they had michael buffer announcing megadeth, and then a bunch of greasy nerds headbanging on camera

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I like the idea of Johnson fighting people at 135 but not if they're actually near the title at 135 like TJ is. Let's see him fight Cruz again and give a 125 challenger time to emerge.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

tesilential posted:

Zactly. Kevin wouldn't be walking with a blood infection.

I assure you that you can

The NSAC medic noted that Kevin was tachycardic, but his blood pressure was pretty normal. If the elevated heart rate was due to severe dehydration, usually you see a compensatory response with massive amounts of catecholamines (ie adrenaline/noradrenaline) so you can get an insane heart rate and relatively normal blood pressure because the body is constricting peripheral circulation. You can't really delineate a sweaty guy with a messed up heart rate because he has a bad infection from one that has hypertiramisic dehydration, especially if you have no reason to suspect infection. But on the balance of probabilities he was just dehydrated and since he didn't look faint and an nsac doctor's job is to make the nsac money without anyone dying they didn't do anything massively wrong or negligent letting him squeeze out an extra lb.

He had a bump on his chest covered in makeup and was dehydrated. If the blogosphere cries about this particular case enough all that happens is they call Kevin Lee in for a hearing because he made them look bad and gets a time served suspension and his pay cheque takes a haircut. Anyway I'm going back to the gym. Later

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

if you collect all 14 people who have beaten artem lobov together and say the illegal f word a dragon grants you a one fight contract for brock lesnar

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

we custom made you a computer with a picture of our product that has nothing to do with you on it

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

dere's tree ting that excite me: ehhh men of course, the violence of the octagon, and the cosmic uneasiness visited upon me each night brought about by the statistical improbability of life only existing on earth in the vast and unknowable expanse of our universe

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Looks like Gomi is done in the UFC: https://www.instagram.com/p/BalVM2lhaM_/

google translate posted:

Return to the ring of Japan soon __ # New Year's Eve

him and Kawajiri both need to retire, so I guess they can do it together

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Wme need to bring back the do nothing jobs for life and relax the entrance requirements otherwise mark hunt is going to file one lawsuit every 60 seconds until his unintelligible demands are met in full

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

TUF isn't really resonating with people these days, but viewers of all creeds and colours can watch an aging sub-literate drunk get his rear end stomped back to back to back for 3 solid years and say "you know what, I think I could do that"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

tj was catching cruz a lot but he doesn't have cody's power, so cruz got out of tight spots by throwing counters under heavy pressure. i feel like even though cruz beat tj that he was in tough on the feet, and i'm interested to see what the complexion of this fight is going to be because i just can't figure it out but i bet it's going to seem very obvious afterwards. my gut feeling based on absolutely nothing is that tj wins for some reason.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jake shields lost the standup round to the bath tub on bully beatdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

I don't think TJ is particularly powerful but Cruz has that tendency to land weird off balance punches that have nothing on them because his weight is shifting off to Mars, to the best of my recollection TJ is a much more traditional striker

• Locked thread
«2 »