Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Now I'm torn. I'm a big fan of Ray Borg's Micropig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Seriously someone get DC's towel.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm grateful for the "#vegasstrong" on the scale while a naked Kevin Lee stares at his dick in disappointment.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I wonder if anyone at work is wondering why I have a live stream of a scale on my screen right now.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Came in at 154.5.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I like how in his post fight Borg says it was cool to see all the little tricks DJ pulls, even though he was on the receiving end of them.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I liked the first time DJ sat on top of Borg like he was a bench and the audience all started laughing.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

And Henderson. Bisping is the goat.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’m like 90% sure Bisping killed the post fight interviews after the Rockhold which was an amazing display of talking poo poo, drinking, then calling him a fag when he thought it was over and the cameras were off. I don’t remember that format surviving past that one.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I need to find a bar at 3pm that is showing both college football and ufc, hopefully that's not too hard.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Rigel posted:

Its a fightpass card, so its probably going to be very hard.

Oh poo poo I thought they'd at least throw it on FX.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I feel like Valentina will be wayyyyy more powerful than Joanna. Thanks for listening thread.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You too can become a professional MMA fighter, you just need to get beat up once!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I don't know if I would necessarily call co-headlining with zero professional/amateur fights the 'right way' of doing it.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Duke tells him to go for the punch immediately right before Punk enters the octagon. I guess the strategy was Gall wouldn’t expect any offense from him out the gate.

Well he did that, it was incredibly telegraphed, and it turned into how could grapple better. There’s no a single person on the UFC roster that would get out grappled by Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yes Jon Jones has hit the T.O. driveway-workout point of his career, it should get even better from here then.

• Locked thread