Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I am so glad Daniel Cormier defeated Jon Jones in their rematch to retain his title, I always believed in him and knew he could do it and he proved me right :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cormier rules, he just has the unfortunate luck of having a career rival who is arguably one of the best ever. Also the fortunate luck of that career rival being an unparalleled gently caress-up who is incapable of going a month without ruining his own life.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ad by Khad posted:

edit: how long is there going to be an actual slur in the thread title, is that yet another jokey-joke

Context:

handsome only face posted:

werdum getting more crazy the closer he gets to fighting lewis

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/913503884425023489

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I think it's fine, personally - there's obviously no negative connotation intended and it connects to the upcoming PPV since two of the guys on that card got into a verbal altercation. I doubt anybody has an actual problem with it and if they do they can report it or PM me about it and we can talk about it there rather than in this thread, which should be about more important things like what kind of trash Dana White is gonna throw at Demetrious Johnson during his walk-in.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

big money big clit posted:

Bottles, but those tiny ones like they serve liquor in on airplanes.

Dana: You know what the difference between this bottle and your fights is, Johnson? If they didn't give this stuff away for free I'd probably still buy it! :argh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wise Learned Man posted:

Seriously, "booked to fight Khabib" should be a euphemism for retiring.

I love this a whole loving lot :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Derrick Lewis' main motivation to beat Fabricio Werdum is to get revenge because he couldn't eat junk food while training.

http://www.flocombat.com/article/62375-derrick-lewis-plans-to-punish-fabricio-werdum-he-made-me-miss-the-mcrib

Even moreso than before I'm now fully behind Lewis all the way :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Holy poo poo that Mighty Mouse finish was the best thing ever

Skip My Posts posted:

drat that mighty mouse armbar was crazy lol

Just loving incredible. I thought the way he broke out of that hold earlier in the fight was great, then he pulled this crazy poo poo:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mighty Mouse is incredible, I like that Ray Borg was just as confused as anybody else how DJ was pulling all this stuff off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Weren't Cody and TJ supposed to be feuding over who was Urijah Faber's true son?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Memento posted:

It took four months from the positive test before 200 to him being suspended. Considering this positive test was announced on the 23rd August, it could be Christmas before there's some action on this one.

Jones: I hope it's faster than that, I've been dreaming of a White Christmas
Reporter: Don't you live in Vegas?
Jones: :mmmsmug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I am Otis posted:

I would let jon jones drive the kids I don't have to school.

Oh for sure, he wouldn't let anything get in his way or slow him down from getting to his destination.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Work Friend Keven posted:

Medium Nog tested positive for Justrightiol

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gif Probst posted: