Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Looks like Gomi is done in the UFC: https://www.instagram.com/p/BalVM2lhaM_/

him and Kawajiri both need to retire, so I guess they can do it together

it's kind of incredible gomi lasted as long as he did in UFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I remember he legitimately got hosed over in the Diego Sanchez fight, but even that was over 4 years ago. Since then I can't think of a fighter who has looked worse over that stretch of time. Maybe Penn, but even BJ had... actually no it's probably BJ Penn who has looked the worst. At least Gomi has that going for him.

• Locked thread