Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Jerusalem posted:

what kind of trash Dana White is gonna throw at Demetrious Johnson during his walk-in.

Bottles, but those tiny ones like they serve liquor in on airplanes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Guess Mighty Mouse knows what he needs to do to get paid now.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Carlos is going to beat up Neil Magny.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Work Friend Keven posted:

Shave your pubes then jack off then take a crap.

My morning routine has me well prepared for life as a cage fighter.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol keep dreaming about Cruz being champ again

Could happen if TJ beats Cody.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Bisping is going to beat GSP up, and maybe finish him.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

mewse posted:

If it's a grinding type fight I think it goes to GSP and bisping's best chance is a striking battle

I think Bisping has a much better chance in a fight that tests cardio than an old, overweight, hasn’t fought in years, GSP.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

1st AD posted:

Nick Diaz fought way outside his normal range though and GSP had to shoot from a million miles away.

Bisping is going to do this too, though. And he’s harder to take down than Nick Diaz.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Auron posted:

ah yes the old sit back and wait because" I have the next title shot right?" mentality. i'm sure that will work out well for him when someone else comes to the front of the line

Unless Conor McGregor decides to fight at 205 I’m not sure who is supposed to be the hot prospect that steals his chance.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

GTO posted:

4 years ago if GSP was fighting Bisping I'm sure GSP would have been the favourite. But since then Bisping has been KOed by Silva, nearly KOed by a 44 year old Henderson, and now it's an unfair matchup?

In that same time period GSP has won a close decision over crippling cowardice and maybe learned how to do a flip. I’m not clear on if he got the flip or not.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I think Weidman looks worse because he’s been fighting really good fighters who are tough stylistic matchups for him, and not Mark Munoz and Demian Maia and old chinny Anderson.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Gay Horney posted:

In fact has cowboy ever just been dismantled in the first round like that?

Yea. Multiple times. Against Pettis and RDA for instance. Also got choked in one by Bendo.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

CommonShore posted:

And it went to split decision - not a blowout.

(I haven't watched the fight)

Rose was doing well staying on the outside and picking her shots, so of course she decided to walk into clinch range repeatedly where Karolina beat her up.

Rose and Pat are made for each other because they share a fight IQ.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

GSP turned his extreme cowardice and fear of being humiliated again into one of the greatest championship reigns ever, so maybe they’re on to something.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Meadowhill posted:

Chael Sonnen 2.0

Guy who will never win anything of consequence? Absolutely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

well bisping knocked out rockhold who is in the top 3

Doesn’t count, Rockhold didn’t know Bisping could do that to him and so didn’t try.

• Locked thread