Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
rose's kryptonite is people who are any good at fighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
at least mighty mouse finishes his fights

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/onqez

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://streamable.com/77prb

i think someone asked for this a while ago

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
bucholtz is a fuckin retarded idiot so congrats to team alpha male and their new head coach danny lights out garcia

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Urijah Faber: Bottom line, tj was not a team player. The guy wouldn't even flush when he'd drop a justin bucholtz in the danny garcia at ultimate fitness, he was too competitive. I think duane was behind that.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
calling danny castillo danny garcia was an honest mistake

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
well bisping knocked out rockhold who is in the top 3

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
yeah its kind of funny that gsp and bisping both cherry picked each other

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in the patented Jon Jones fake apology voice] I just want to apologise to my fans, that's not who I am. I have plenty of my own bongs but I got caught up in the moment, I'm sorry he wasn't good enough to stop me from stealing it.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Say Goodnight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Snowman_McK posted:

He's had ten years of being a thoroughly mediocre, extremely well paid fighter.

At this point, there's very few people at Middleweight I'd actually favour over Whittaker. He's loving quick and has excellent finishing instincts. He can also close distance really fast.

It's the second thing. As evidenced by Bisping managing to almost lose to Henderson the exact same way he did the first time. Twice. Except that Hendo hits a bit less hard in his late 40s than he did in his mid 30s

There was a time when Tim Sylvia champion and Junior Dos Santos was not. Yet, I doubt there was ever a time when Sylvia could have reliably beat Junior Dos Santos

Bisping is a technical striker in the sense that he knows what a jab is.

:iamafag:

• Locked thread