Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Well that, and I'm wondering if they'll postpone the card that's happening in 5 days.

Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been hosed by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

this is a semenal moment for us devoted fans who are keenly following his growth ... hes become a real man, in control of his own destiny.

Amazing for a 19 year old that is only 19

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

I'm seeing double here

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

Work Friend Keven posted:

D E F E N D O R V A C A T E

#DEFE-CATE

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

Freudian slippers posted:

Also, the man was angling to fight Cody, the guy who beat the brakes off TJ.

That was a good fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

CommonShore posted:

Aspen Ladd is ok. I don't think that she'll ever be a significant contender, but I never thought that Shevchenko would, and the division is shallow, so She was scheduled to fight Jessica Eye about a month ago but was a late scratch for food poisoning. She'll probably beat Lansberg.

Lansberg almost beat cyborg in a way

• Locked thread