Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

mewse posted:

Was it the Great Nick that said nobody wants to take Condit punches?

He said nobody wants to take Robbie Lawler punches cuz that's not good for your head. Carlos doesn't throw punches, just "spinnin poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

The media I've heard seems to be jerking off Kevin Lee pretty hard on his mic savvy. Have I missed something? From what I've seen I got the impression he was just another Conor imitator who tries talking a lot of poo poo but isn't that good at it.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

DJ is a great fighter, probably the greatest P4P fighter. But it's like he found an evil genie lamp and made a wish to be the greatest champion and the genie told him, "you will be the greatest champion ever...of the flyweight division," and DJ screamed, "my god what have I done?"

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

drat, Henry. Too bad about that guy's golf clubs, too.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Cartoon Conor lookin a little flabby around the midsection

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Probably depends on if TJ can eat everything Cody's got.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

If Cody wins maybe Team Alpha Male will finally stop bitching about TJ/Duane.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

JJ also fought Valerie LeTourneau, who can’t even make the 115 cut anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Fentry posted:

Looking at the official rankings for the possible new contenders:

1 Valentina Shevchenko - Just fought and was fairly close but nobody wants to see that again immediately
2 Holly Holm - Probably fighting Cyborg?
3 Julianna Pena - Pregnant
4 Raquel Pennington - RIP Leg
5 Ronda Rousey - LOL
6 Cat Zingano - Has a win over Nunes but coming off two losses
7 Sara McMann - Coming off a loss
8 Ketlen Vieira - Decent streak but I had to look her up to remember who she was
9 Germaine de Randamie - Probably on UFC's shitlist currently, but you could probably sell it as a champ vs champ fight that nobody will care about
10 Alexis Davis - 2 and 2 in her last 4

What a stacked division

For Holly, I guess being punched in the head by Nunes might be slightly more appealing than being punched in the head by Cyborg?

• Locked thread