Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
Hamlin Park is the best because the diamonds are set up so that home plate is at the corner of each square. There's nothing more fun than hoping for a line drive into another teams' game while Little League outfielders stand back to back in the center of the square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Apparently the plan is to throw Kluber in 2 and have him ready for 5, if necessary.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
^^^^ It did. The bigger problem was starting Josh Tomlin and Bad Bauer.

IcePhoenix posted:

Won't matter because the Twins will win in four :getin:
Don't you need to win a game against the Yankees first? :)

secular woods sex fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Oct 3, 2017

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
At this point Tito could dig up Bob Feller's bones and put them on the mound for Game 1 and I wouldn't question him.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I'd rather run Kluber, Carrasco, Bauer, Clevinger, but I'm not setting the rotation.

Francona took Cleveland to the brink of a World Series win with Corey Kluber, Trevor Bauer and Josh Tomlin all pitching on short rest. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until we lose.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Rocktoberfest :cheers:

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
The new market inefficiency is short second baseman named Jose.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

TheChirurgeon posted:

Probably better to not have Verlander pitch twice against Cleveland anyways. iirc they have historically done well against him
.723 OPS against Verlander in 52 games. The only better AL team is the Yankees, who OPSed .770 in 18 games.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Guess I’m on the Houston bandwagon now, because

gently caress

the

Yankees.

(also get that ring Altuve)

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

If you have Netflix, watch The Battered Bastards of Baseball. It's a documentary, so not sure if it counts as a baseball movie like Bull Durham or Field of Dreams, but it's a great true story about an independent minor league team.
You forgot to mention it has Kurt Russell! His dad owned the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Dusty Baker + Mets medical staff is gonna result in some arms falling off mid pitch.

• Locked thread