Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

this rules real hard

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2017/09/30...ticle_256865124

mlb posted:

Ben Zobrist is just a big kid at heart.
Before Saturday's game against the Reds, the Cubs' veteran, his son, Zion, plus a couple relatives rode their bikes over to Hamlin Park to watch some youth baseball games.
Nobody knew Zobrist would show up -- he just decided to go for a ride with his sandlot crew and stop by the baseball diamonds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

The Pussy Boss posted:

I'm rooting for the Cubs to lose so the GDTs will be readable again, and for the Dodgers to get swept.

when were they ever readable?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

the braves have apparently done something very illegal with their latin talent operation. their gm resigning immediately

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i see arizona is officially the popular undeerrated option this year. i actually do think they have a really goos chance

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

is it just me or is boston not scary at all? sale is sale, and kimbrel if you can get to him, but they're really the only massive weapons. they're beat up and not all that scary offensively

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

jays decline bautista's option

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

bauer starting game 1

not a joke

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

wouldn't you rather have kluber 1, carrasco 2, bauer 3, kluber 4, and carrasco 5? and that'd help with kluber's rest for the next round.

or if you're going 4-man, kluber, carrasco bauer, tomlin, kluber?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i do not want to face the diamondbacks at all, but greinke, goldschmidt, jd, archie, ray, aj, and lamb all own and i want them to win at some point

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

i'm more curious why his parents allowed and fostered this stupid, bratty obsession

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

kars for kids is definitely in the northeast. never heard it when i lived in nc

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

strasburg is starting now?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

should’ve shut kluber down in sept. he was obv gassed after throwing so many long games for a huge stretch

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

you guys realize tbs synced and showed the two angles, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Goodpancakes posted:

Is Birds walk up music bird is the word? If it's not then doubly gently caress the Yankees

should be that or rockin' robin

actually him coming up to something so out of place as blackbird would be incredible

• Locked thread