Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Nth-ing everyone else on your presentation. Not just the subtitles, but your interactions with Six, and the personality she gains through your gameplay, and everything. I'll have a shoe showcase in a bit, hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Okay, here we go. For the aspiring female* platforming protagonist:

*(I don't know if Six is a girl, it's just my impression)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I don't know if anybody cares, but "leach" refers to draining chemicals/water/etc from soil/ash/etc. "Leech" is the animal.

[/ :spergin: ]

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

Man, I'm not sure I want to know where she's going next. On top of all the overtly creepy stuff, knowing that there's a security room in the lair of a blind creature is SUPER unnerving and I'm guessing it's just going to get worse.

Worse... or better?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Very nice video. I'm continuing to love these, and I'm sorry there probably won't be another one for a week or more, but I'm glad you found a place! Moving's a bitch.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

Yeah, looks like they are wearing their 'face' like a mask, you saw that one guy stuffing meat under there. I wonder if we ever get to see what's under the mask - and whether I even want to know.

I'm reasonably certain I do not want to know.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Are we going to get a death reel sometime? It's not that I want to see Six die, just her various alternate universe selves, who I'm sure are all stuck up jerks.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I hope this isn't dead, I was really liking it... :ohdear:

azren
Feb 14, 2011

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

It's not. I'm just lazy. Got something from work I've got to focus on at the moment as the deadline is 3pm tomorrow. But I will be getting another video up soon.

Cool. I understand work being a thing, and all that, I was mostly curious. Sorry if my post came off as feeling entitled.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

JohnOfOrdo3 posted:

Friends and wonderful people. Thank you all for your patience. It is time, might you all join me in...

It can always get worse. :ohdear:

I was afraid something like that would happen eventually, but still... :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

Very good stuff. That ending was more bleak than I was hoping, but I don't know what else I expected at this point.

Hope your hands get better soon, man.