Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
I hope it's okay to request a costume be posted if someone has it saved.

A couple years ago, there was a user who posted their Halloween costume, and while I don't remember much of it, I remember the following:

She was wearing either antlers or a crown

I seem to remember her makeup was very pale

She had red marks painted on her face, that reminded me of something between an elf -like design or even tree branches. I believe the lines looked slightly diluted or smeared.

I don't want to copy her costume, but I think it's beautiful, and it always inspires me when I see it.

Hopefully someone knows the costume I'm referring to. I don't have archives or I would deep dive into the older threads.

CatStacking fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Oct 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Was it primordia?

It was, you are awesome, she is awesome and it's exactly the costume I was hoping would be posted. Thank you!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

I was a cozy deer for a friend's party. I was pretty proud of the makeup. I wish I had taken a picture of the tights I wore which were a neutral colour with white fawn spots on the legs. If I wear it again for Halloween day, I'll try to get a more proper photo taken.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

primordia posted:

Hey thanks for finding and liking that pic from many many years ago! I still do a variation of that costume each year when I have time. Now I mostly spend the whole month of October working on something for my daughter. This was last year's costume:

This year she chose her favorite Pokemon which I'll share pictures of when it's finally done. It has been a pretty epic undertaking.

Your daughter seems so cool! Can't wait to see what Pokémon she chose!

If you still have the pics could you please share some of your other variations of that awesome costume? I'm super curious. :3: Also I really admire your costuming skills.

• Locked thread