Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Guy Mann posted:

sexy lady pennywise what a joke, everyone knows that pennywise is gay and in a relationship with the babadook and that it's actually super progressive to ship child killing monsters that are also gay men

user guy mann, definitely not bigoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

just wear some marines semen, it'll get the message across just as well

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

noether posted:

I went to a party at my gf's place last night. I'm pretty happy with how our costumes came out :D

There was this really stark divide there where almost all the girls were in costumes and almost none of the guys were. We had like eight Reddit looking dudes in a room with six witches and a couple animes. Don't be one of those guys, thread! They looked really dumb.

There was one dude who went as ryuuko from kill la kill, but he took the coward's way out and wore basketball shorts under the skirt :colbert:

tell hollywood or comics to have more doughy pasty heroes we can dress up as, nobody wants to be the fat riddler

• Locked thread