Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I got Michigan Report from Hell working on my computer so im gonna stream that now too...in a mood to try out a bunch of weird ps2 j horror games

this game is amAZING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think this week I will start my STALKER runs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

this game is amAZING

i love it but i also hope its only like another hour or 2 long

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The European release suffers from a variety of major bugs. The biggest issues is regarding the "Movie theater" unlockable, in that you can't replay videos you've seen ingame, and never get to see the videotape unlockables at all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also yeah I looked it up and theres batches of levels for each reporter but if they die you just move on and get different endings. Theres people who speedrun the game by just offing every reporter as fast as possible to get credits, lol.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

In Training posted:

I got Michigan Report from Hell working on my computer so im gonna stream that now too...in a mood to try out a bunch of weird ps2 j horror games

have you tried Kuon or Ghost Vibration?

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Oct 10, 2017

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I'm playing Bloodborne again and let me tell you fellas, the scariest thing about that game is the framerate.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the framerate is fine

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the only time it ever got bad was in deep isz chalices but even then it never bothered me

oh i did get some chugging on defiled watchdog a couple times but i barely remember it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thinking about one of my favorite scary games today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyOyiA7gbc

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

fadam posted:

I'm playing Bloodborne again and let me tell you fellas, the scariest thing about that game is the framerate.

oh, word?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im gonna try to finish Michigan today, I think its a really short game. especially if i keep loving up and letting my reporters die.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

For Friday the 13th I'm going to play Leon A and Claire B in RE2 without saving

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

For Friday the 13th I'm going to play Leon A and Claire B in RE2 without saving

godspeed gamer

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Ive only played an hour but Observer is very silent hill-like

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil within 2 looks kinda badass

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I watched a bunch of pre release streams and yeah EW2 looks good, I still need to play the first one

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Made it through some of RE7. I have not figured out how to get the shotgun yet but spent all my handgun ammo shooting Daddy's face. He is still alive because I stabbed him while he was down instead of running so he got up and kept chasing!
This game has given me the best sense of impending dread with every door I open. So much better than anything I've played named Resident Evil for a long time.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

In Training posted:

Evil within 2 looks kinda badass

i just beat it last night. its good but not as good as TEW1. also it nosedives pretty hard the last 4 or 5 chapters.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

evil within was p dang solid. I'm excited to try the second one. does the hub world feel scary?

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

evil within was p dang solid. I'm excited to try the second one. does the hub world feel scary?

for the most part no but it is tense at times and dangerous. i played on nightmare and aggroing multiple enemies is certain death especially early on.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A pretty sick Halloween sale just started on PSN. I'm gonna pick up RE7 and Dead Rising 1

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the first legacy of kain cool. its on sale for a dollar.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I remember it being pretty cool. for a dollar you can't go wwrong

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Is the first legacy of kain cool. its on sale for a dollar.

Blood Omen? It's a very very very good game, its almost like a top-down metroidvania

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

With the exception of BLood Omen 2 the entire series is really good, if you dont mind the wonky time-bending story stuff

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm making myself replay Fatal Frame I and II by the end of the month.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

gonna stream Parasite Eve this weekend for my horror fix

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Parasite Eve kicks rear end.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I like the sequel too but I really wish they hadn't changed it to a resident evil clone. The combat is pe1 is really good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
If anyone plays text adventures Eat Me is really creepy and well written . It's short and easy and you can play it in your browser ... very surreal fairy tale with lots of food based body horror

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hosed up and Blood Omen is only playable on European Vitas, not NA ones. Awesome

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I hosed up and Blood Omen is only playable on European Vitas, not NA ones. Awesome

Wtf.....

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

According to the internet REmake 2 hasn't been shown yet because after 7's success they decided to go back and make it all first person =/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

According to the "internet"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i was trying to find out why they hadnt shown anything yet and an hour of googling led me to that conclusion. its a scientific process

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They haven't shown anything probably because like 12 people work at Capcom these days and 10 of them spend all their time on the phone with Marvel trying to figure out licensing agreements and the other 2 make monster hunter

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

which one of them are you

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

look behind you...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

look behind you...
The canyon floor is an apt spot to find yourself surrounded.

• Locked thread