Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I feel like I've aged a decade, that's for sure. Another year and we'll all resemble that PL from Terminal Lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read

Hexyflexy posted:

I swear if US politics stays the same way the next 6 months, half of us are going to go down with heart attacks.
I'm about 50/50 between stroking out and having an aneurysm.

Hexyflexy posted:

They've just confirmed he capped himself before they got into the room. I wonder what the gently caress his major malfunction was.
What is "not enough attention as a child?"

Bell_ fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 2, 2017

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read

orange juche posted:

Trump really is retarded lizardpeople.
It could be worse:

It took years for my Dad to get over me joining the Army.

He told me more than once while I was growing up about losing his friend in Vietnam: specifically, of how the Army told his best friend's widow how he passed in Vietnam: he wanted to have a weenie roast, but the fire wouldn't start so he poured gasoline on it and caught himself on fire and died. I just accepted the story as a kid, had doubts about the details as an adult, but seen too much Army that whether it happened as it claimed or they were covering for an F-4 dropping napalm on the wrong people I can't be surprised.

• Locked thread