Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Not a headline I wanted to read this morning. I know that area pretty well. Las Vegas was a second home to me and my family. We had a house out there for numerous years.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Assuming that this weapon was legally purchased, you need ATF approval to buy something fully automatic like that yea?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
MSNBC just gave a name to the shooter. Stephen Paddock. 64 years old. Hope you enjoyed getting shot to death by SWAT, geezer.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
And like clockwork, cue the gun control Facebook posts.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I shot an M-16 with a gas mask on. I could've made that shot.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dan Bilzeran probably is happy he didn't have a gun. It's much easier for him to say what he did as opposed to actually being armed and not accomplishing a loving thing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What's going on with her Twitter?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea that crazy dude had scratch

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Jesus. 500 injured. That's a lot of bodies moving in a small space.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I sold my AR like right after Sandy Hook. Made a huge profit.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
CNN is reporting that the police stated at least one weapon was modified to fire on auto.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So Tillerson is out by Friday afternoon yea?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That kind of authority allows them to be their truest selves.

There's a lot of rumors and stories about Bryan Singer being a serial child abuser/pedophile.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I think the equal time rule deals with political ads and commercial time.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Nuclear war? He's talking about nuclear war.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
At some point, one has to cave in to logic.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CommieGIR posted:

Trump Administration just pulled support for the Stonewall National Monument, which was being dedicated shortly.

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...cation+Ceremony

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/918112884630093825

Don't know if you remember Peter Madsen, the guy who was suspected in the disappearance of Kim Wall on his submarine.

Well, he claimed that a hatch fell on her head and fractured her skull so he disposed of her body. This was after he claimed he put her ashore.
Then, it came out he had snuff films on a computer he frequents of women being tortured and dismembered. Then on Oct 7th, Kim Wall's head and arms was found in a bag weighed down by metal at the bottom of the water. Her skull had no fracture.

https://in.reuters.com/article/denmark-submarine/danish-divers-find-missing-body-parts-of-swedish-journalist-idINKBN1CC07M

That's vile. I'm more disgusted at the idea that there are people out there who actually make snuff films.

I remember years ago Eli Roth saying he got the idea for Hostel after hearing rumors of similar places existing in SE Asia. Like no poo poo wealthy western tourists would happily pay to murder someone.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I still want to read over the Vasudus/dependent posts from 2011/2012.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

...are you thinking of Shim and that AF dependent? I don't recall anything about a dependent from that time involving me.

Nope! It was a dependent that posted actively for a few weeks demanding respect for her on-base job working at like the family rec center. Someone dug up her tumblr or livejournal where basically every post was about how dependents sacrifice the same as our troops.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That Vice doc about the 3%ers is great. Great comedy too when the fat fucks are struggling to do jumping jacks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Air Force is recalling 1000 pilots is what that order's about.

LMAO he's actually going to go to war in North Korea. Oh poo poo, we're dead.

Lol get fuuuuuuucked

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’m just sad for all the good dogs and cats who would be in the nuke blast range.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Syrian Lannister posted:

Suburbs of Chicago, basically living in between both Fermilab and Argonne national labs.

I'd be pissed if I survived canned sun events

On the other hand, Woodfield Mall eating a nuke would own.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reading the comments of an Ars Technical article about three women Uber engineers suing the company for discrimination was illuminating. Any post that starts with “If you buy into the Holocaust[...]” is going to be a roller coaster.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

The vast media conspiracy led by the Clinton's is slowly closing in on another kill

Wow.

Right?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pay me millions to come up with the next generation of DARE creative.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I wonder how to best target drug addicts.

Or if you don’t even bother too. Ideally, this would be regionally targeted.

Interesting thought project for advertisers honestly.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Lol what. Did they see Sicario and get ideas?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

There’s a lot of stories about Kevin Spacey assaulting or conniving straight guys into poo poo.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So how serious are the sentences if convicted?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This is all cool

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Jesus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Kevin Spacey is LOVING today’s headlines.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So the whole Papawhatever thing was to let these guys know that if they lied, the special council knows?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
For real. gently caress the Trump family.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Barron has a chance for an OK future too. It's not like Trump was publicly proud of the kid.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Tony Podesta leaving the lobbying group.
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

Anyone who had any interaction with Manafort is having an uncomfortable week.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I get that reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Papadopoulos went to the same college I did. So that’s fun.

• Locked thread