Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Guess I'll scratch "Bubba Shot the Jukebox" off my country band's set this weekend :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Wait...large trucks with automatic transmissions are bad why? How the gently caress am I supposed to simultaneously drive, call clients and type up work orders between jobs with a manual tranny?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Wtf is the difference between "not re-certifying" the Iran Deal and just getting rid of it completely?

Probably the worst thing Donny Donny Donny is doing, either way.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
GIVE ME A loving GUAC BOWL

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
drat anti-intellectualism in the United States used to be a very subtle (though omnipresent) menace.

Now its as simple as saying average intelligence is in fact, greater intelligence. Taking a razor to the swamp boys!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

So is it progress that a bunch of prominent people are going down for sexually assaulting women or is it a wash since we elected a guy who said he grabs women by the pussy?

The latter is evidence of no progress, the former just a pastime of public humiliation we now get to enjoy thanks to the internet make these things much harder to suppress.

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Oct 10, 2017

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Is this...the 1980's again? Between the rhetoric and the suit...wowie zowie.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
The worse thing that could ever happen to taxpayer dollars is that they get spent.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

DoktorLoken posted:

Grocery stores still stock them though, that's what baffles me.

Olds.

Viennas, a nutrigrain and some Skittles is like what my 80 year old grandfather would pack for working in the woods.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

So with those clusters of dozens of nukes hitting within Cheyenne, etc. Do we have any idea what that even would do? Is there some emergent property when the outer bands of one nuclear explosion intersect with a few more, and so on?

Because, according to that other map out there that shows you the range of effects from different types of nuclear munitions, I was under the impression the most current warheads that would be used have enormous impact zones compared to grand-dad's nukes.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I mean, to call out "capitalists" seems as tone deaf as when the Republican calls Obama "commie" (lol I just think of the Pixies song "UMASS") . Seems like the paradigm needs to shift. In my personal experience of elite liberals and conservatives, to get into any heady economic or political discussion is just something from debate club and therefore juvenile. I'm from the Midwest though so chuds everywhere.

I don't know the objections and answers to either ideology, but it seems more practical to say "I don't like these capitalists," rather than "purge America of capitalism!" From the Koch Bros on down they don't seem to understand the paltry benefit of them stashing all their capital in various institutions is not sufficient enough to let the "free hand" of the market work on it. Or offshoring, etc.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Can't wait til emperor Obama returns and I join his brigade dedicated to putting Red Hats up against the fuckin' wall.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

BigDave posted:

"a man who lives off a prostitute's earnings." ?

hes definitely pimping out good taste, poo poo, everything he says is like taking rationality and putting it through that scene in Leaving Las Vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Trumpy Dumpy and his Frumpy Grumpy Sarah Bumpy

• Locked thread