Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
THE WAGONS HAVE STOPPED MOVING IN CIRCLES

THEY APPEAR TO BE LURCHING FORWARD

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/914581632568446976

:bandwagon:

EugeneJ fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Firmly on the wagon OP.

Circle that poo poo!

:bandwagon:

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Bills Mafia FTW

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Bills Rule

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Has anyone eaten rear end in the Bills parking lot this year I need to know.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Does this whagon have breaks y/n

Does that one guy still have the avatar with that quote in it

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
gently caress yeah go Bills gently caress a Patriot

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
The Bills leading the division would be complete if Fancy rear end Ho would come back and make epic posts again

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I'm a total bandwagon Bills fan and I'm ready to board the hype train TOOT TOOT

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Black Sunshine posted:

The Bills leading the division would be complete if Fancy rear end Ho would come back and make epic posts again

Fuuuuuck that tedious poo poo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

don't sign your posts idiot

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Black Sunshine posted:

It's only complete if we remove the sba suicide watch

What happened to sba anyway?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

C-Euro posted:

Does this whagon have breaks y/n

Does that one guy still have the avatar with that quote in it

Yup.

That man came to us in our darkest hour and made the suffering slightly more bearable.

These are a few of the scriptures I meditate on when I feel sad:
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/8/20/3255423/get-pumped-best-abayarde-quotes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2odgpy/quirks_from_your_fan_base/

He is more like a primordial spirit of war than a man no matter how poo poo the team is with absolute certainty he believes they will win every single week and not only crush the team they play but somehow destroy their very souls.

One of his (its?) Newest posts is entitled:
WE. WILL BRING PANDEMONIUM BACK. YOU DONT LIKE MY TEAM GO JUMP IN ON ANOTHER WAGOM

pasaluki fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 2, 2017

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

gently caress the Patriots, but also gently caress the Bills, as well as the Dolphins and Jets. gently caress this whole division.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best Fancy rear end Ho post was after the Fitzpatrick season unraveled and instead of his usual graceful "Dear Bills, you wonderful scamps...", his post in the Open Letters thread was just "Youuuuuuuuuu motherfuckers"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

pasaluki posted:

Yup.

That man came to us in our darkest hour and made the suffering slightly more bearable.

These are a few of the scriptures I meditate on when I feel sad:
https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/8/20/3255423/get-pumped-best-abayarde-quotes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/2odgpy/quirks_from_your_fan_base/

He is more like a primordial spirit of war than a man no matter how poo poo the team is with absolute certainty he believes they will win every single week and not only crush the team they play but somehow destroy their very souls.

One of his (its?) Newest posts is entitled:
WE. WILL BRING PANDEMONIUM BACK. YOU DONT LIKE MY TEAM GO JUMP IN ON ANOTHER WAGOM

Keep the faith brother

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Hello, I would like one "Bills Bitch!" please ....
*heart is immediately broken into a million pieces*

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
On Reddit this morning from a Panthers fan:

Good kitties or bad kitties since they already beat us?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Good kitties, it's not their fault Zay Jones is Catch Retarded

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

That's true. I can also see dabbing catching on at our tailgates, but the Panthers need to bring that Tennessee mom to our tailgates so she can see some deviant poo poo to actually get upset about.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Please let this be the year...

Kyle Williams deserves it.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Tyrod makes this play like four times every week but Andy Benoit docks him for leaving the pocket.

https://twitter.com/YardsPerPass/status/914925289842577411

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I hope you can win the East, Buffalo. But that's all I'm hoping for.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Bills' record since 2011 after the first few games:

2016: 4-2
final: 7-9

2015: 3-2
final: 8-8

2014: 3-2
final: 9-7(all hail Kyle Orton)

2013: 2-2
final: 6-10

2012: 3-3

2011: 5-2

They're just getting our hopes up early in the season like they always do.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What seems distinct here is that they aren't pulling rabbits out of their hats to beat lovely teams like the fitz or Edwards false hope bubbles

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I hope you guys win the division and hell maybe even a playoff game.

Sincerely,
A Dolphins Fan

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LightReaper posted:

Please let this be the year...

Kyle Williams deserves it.

Don't trust him.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
They kind of are pulling rabbits out of their hats though.

#1 The refs came through in the clutch for us against the Broncos and Falcons. Those calls never go our way, like ever.

#2 Is Hauska really going to keep bombing these 55 yarders all season?

#3 +6 turnover ratio, I think our ratio will continue to be good, if nothing else Tyrod doesn't turn over the ball. But what happens when our opponent doesn't turn it over?

#4 Julio was gashing us before he went out with a hip injury. Our own injuries are starting to pile up as well.

#5 We have no 2nd RB, giving the ball to Tolbert is the equivalent of just kneeling for that down.

#6 If an opposing defense shuts down our run game and covers Charles Clay, do we even have an offense? See the Carolina game.

I want to be excited, I really do. But I've been fooled before. The Bengals are a big test next week, if we can go into Cincinnati and come out with a W I'll be a lot closer to BILLlieving.

The next 6 games are all realistically very winnable. We could be 9-1 going into KC and lose out for 9-7. There's no way the Patriots continue to struggle this bad on defense, if we got to play them right now I'd be pretty excited, but both games against them are in December. The Dolphins could continue to implode, or by December figure it out. Historically we're also really good at losing to the Jets and Dolphins when they are having mediocre to bad seasons and we're having a relatively good season. Luck should be back for Indy by December as well.

It would feel so good to be actually fighting for a playoff spot in December. Instead of the usual by November well.... if they win out and all this other stuff goes right they aren't technically eliminated yet.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

th3t00t posted:

#5 We have no 2nd RB, giving the ball to Tolbert is the equivalent of just kneeling for that down.

They should just sign Fred Jackson - even just to use him for blocking and in the slot

He should really be along for this ride

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Don't trust him.

You thinking of the right Kyle Williams?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

They should just sign Fred Jackson - even just to use him for blocking and in the slot

CJ Spiller is a free agent.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fsif posted:

You thinking of the right Kyle Williams?

You're right. I'm thinking of the other Kyle Williams.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

EugeneJ posted:

Fred Jackson or literally any camp fodder/practice squad warm body RB would be an upgrade on Tolbert.

Tolbert dropped a TD pass against the Broncos, and he fumbled against Atlanta. He's done

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
As a lifelong Bills fan I am refusing to get even a little bit excited and instead will be spending my time analyzing any and all avenues to which this team will take to crush the spirits of anyone foolish enough to believe in them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not saying they haven't been fortunate, but this isn't coming back from 18 down to barely survive the Jason Cambell Raiders on a last second interception, hard counting the Eagles to death, James Hardy scoring by a millimeter against the Jags, etc. They're getting the bounces in the ways competent teams do rather than lucky ones.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Eh, you've got to enjoy the good times while they last, because, for the Bills, they usually don't last.
Tyrod Taylor is legit though. I wish we hadn't purged our roster of wide receivers in the offseason, because it's clearly not Tyrod whose holding back our passing attack.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

EugeneJ posted:

It's only complete if we remove the sba suicide watch

What happened to sba anyway?

i moved to missouri and shitpost exclusively on twitter

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

sba posted:

i moved to missouri and shitpost exclusively on twitter

Welcome back.
I'm in Illinois myself loving wny economy

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
And checking in from Seattle, where I have a cool job, because yeah :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015