Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Sylvester - Ruined Outpost, North Shore, Jungles

Sylvester heads over to feuding archaeologists and listens to their argument. "So, it sounds like you're both saying that we just don't know. They both look like promising sites, and there's not really much to distinguish one from the other. Then, in that case, why not just pick one? When we're ignorant, one is as good as the other, after all. I'd say start with the small site, but that's just me. You generally find good stuff near walls, though."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Sylvester - Ruined Outpost, North Shore, Jungles

"Well, this is interesting, isn't it?" He kneels in the dirt in front of it and takes out a notepad, drawing sketches of the locking machinery. "Have any of you seen anything like this before? He consults with the other adventurers and archaeologists. "It's really quite fascinating, I think."

Studying the door and more the lock to figure out how they work and how to open them. Technology +2

• Locked thread