Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

site posted:

Tbh im not sure why anyone would take a look at how lowtax has thrown tantrums since basically forever and not immediately be like yeah that sounds like him but :shrug:

You are so completely full of delusional poo poo and just making bollocks up constantly that you better pray Lowtax never actually sees it because your dumbass would probably be right on the next train to Bansville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Koalas March posted:

For what it's worth, site was telling the truth about what happened with me and Lowtax. It's still live in Negrotown, you can read it yourself from when he modded to demodded me. He demodded me on MLK day lmao.

He & I are totally cool now though, for the record.

Then I apologise to you and Site (the latter can get still get hosed for the Nazi jab tho). I was going by the original thread where Lowtax - not FAU - was asking the posters in that thread for new mod suggestions, everyone nominated you and he went with it. I was unaware about any subsequent demodding and when I see you posting, you're still a mod so I just put it down to Site doing their usual crazy conspiracy poo poo.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
lol at clueless colonials trying to Amerisplain the English language to English people. It's skwi-rell, end of. Your bastard warpings of the Queen's glorious English matter not.

May Kim rain atomic fire on you all for this nonsense.

• Locked thread