Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I'm not big into horror but Emily Carroll does some interesting comics that are somewhat unnerving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
It wasn't a good idea to get into Hellblazer before reading the Saga of the Swamp Thing, there is an entire subplot about Alec needing John's body to impregnate Abigail and uh

I've thought about reading that for ages, guess I should finally look into it.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Lightning Lord posted:

Alan Moore's Swamp Thing is my favorite comic. You should absolutely read it, and it's the season to do it. However, you should be aware that particular plot point doesn't happen until Moore is gone, well into Rick Veitch's run as the writer. It's in Infernal Triangles, which is the third trade after the conclusion of the Moore comics. Do not read Veitch before Moore though.

Oh, I think I get it now. The Hellblazzer trade I bought contains Hellblazzer 7-10 and Swamp Thing 76 & 77, which is a little bit of this Infernal Triangles storyline.

But I didn't knew it took place after the Saga, that's another three trades or so to add to the list. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Locked thread