Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Ready for agony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

grack posted:

Jagr signed for 1 year/$1m

Nobody else was willing to give him that contract?

Blues offered the same contract as the Flames apparently.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
https://twitter.com/RyanatLFPress/status/914957055089397760
It's good for Juolevi to play in a pro-league and not the CHL again, but it's only just now occurred to me the concern of Juolevi training and conditioning with one of the most oft-injured defensemen in NHL history

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

He played for the Winterhawks under Travis Green so it looks like Portland is Medicine Hat 2.0.

I like it tbh, Pedan wasn't ever going to do anything

edit: That being said watch Pedan be a super-late bloomer and turn into Zdeno Chara.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
This season's one of the more interesting rookie classes we've had in a long time. Boeser, Keller, Kyle Connor, Hischier, Patrick, among others, all have a convincing case for why they'll win the Calder this year.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Congratulations to Ron Hextall for somehow not being the first ex-Flyers goaltender to be arrested for assaulting someone.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Brock Boeser is the healthy scratch tonight over Derek Dorsett for the Canucks.

Game 1 hasn't even started yet and this team's shown that nothing's changed.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I like Rasmus Dahlin, but the Edmonton Oilers never knowing happiness again is also very important to me, so all in all tonight was a success.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
https://twitter.com/JSportsnet/status/918141310829318144
Praise be to the Jagr

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

grack posted:

Edler out 4-6 weeks with an MCL sprain. Vancouver's D just went from "bad" to "terrifying"

The more you look at it the sadder it is that Vancouver isn't gonna get Dahlin

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Firing Alain Vigneault leads you down a path of sadness and misery that I would not wish upon RAS.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
N: Naheed Nenshi, the guy standing up to the Flames and refusing to let them suck money from the city of Calgary for an arena, is projected to be re-elected according to CTV.

V: Eat poo poo Calgary Flames Hockey Club now and forever. Ownership was actively campaigning against him so hard because his main competition was willing to let the Flames have as much money as they wanted.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
N: https://twitter.com/formerlyfrozen/status/922186446441562112
V: But he totally learned from the last time he did this, guys

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Shipachyov to Boston

(whoa-oa-ooooaa)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU