Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah wasn't really a fan of Godzilla. Giant radioactive monsters battling it out in downtown Tokyo? It sounded like something out of a particularly absurd comic book. Still she had been reading every book she could get her hands on about leadership from the Professors library and they talked about how to build team spirit. One of those ways was bonding through shared interests so a chance like this to relax with the team could be invaluable. Even if she would rather have had another shift in the danger room. She understood combat, but people, people were complicated.

Then the forgettable movie cut out and the message began. Sarah found herself leaning forward as he began to speak. Suddenly she felt a shiver down her back as she heard the message, this wasn't a protest wasn't a riot. Those had happened before, this was something new entirely, this was an outright declaration of war on the whole human race. Whoever this Xorn was he'd just thrown down the gauntlet and invited every bigot, every "moderate" talking head with a grudge against mutantkind to take a shot at the nearest mutant.

the Russian's and Magma's arguing brought her back to reality. "Someone turn that thing off, we've heard everything it had to say." she said nodding at the TV and glanced around the room at the nervous students "Has anyone told the Professor what's going on? He needs to know about this."

quote:

Identity
Sarah Summers Aka Cyclops (Public)

Affiliations
Solo D6
Buddy D8
Team D10

Distinctions

I Don’t Have Time For This
Tactical Prodigy
Uncompromising

Optic Beam

Force Blast D10

SFX: Area Attack. Target multiple opponents. For every additional target, add d6 and
keep +1 effect die.
SFX: Energy Absorption. On a successful reaction against an energy-based attack action,
convert opponent’s effect die into an Optic Beam stunt or step up Force Blast
by +1 until used in an action. Spend 1 PP to use this stunt if opponent’s action
succeeded.
SFX: Ricochet. Step up or double Force Blast die against a single target. Remove
highest-rolling die and add an additional die to your total.
SFX: Versatile. Replace Force Blast die with 2d8 or 3d6 on your next roll.
Limit: Ruby-Quartz Visor. Earn 1 PP and either change Force Blast into a complication
or shutdown Force Blast. Take an action vs. the doom pool to recover.
Limit: Mutant. Earn 1 PP when affected by mutant-specific Milestones and tech.

Specialties
Combat Expert D8
Covert Expert D8
Vehicle Master D10

Milestones

My X-Men?

1 XP when you argue that you should be in charge
3 XP When a team or group you command defeats an enemy without taking stress.
10 XP When you finally have everyone acknowledge that you are the best woman for the job or you admit someone else would make a better leader for the team than you.

Looking For Love In all the Wrong Places

1 XP when you choose to express your affection for another mutant hero.
3 XP when you turn down aid in order to be alone with your chosen hero in a perilous situation.
10 XP when you either watch your chosen hero take d10 or more trauma or break off your relationship in order to save them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah nodded her head in thanks as Jean used her telekinetic abilities to shut off the TV then turned to Donna "Yeah she's right.The mansion has the best security system money can buy, not to mention those of us with more--" don't say useful don't say useful "combat related mutations should be able to protect you. But the main thing is not to be scared., That's what this Xorn wants for mutants and humans to look on each other with fear. If we let ourselves be scared he wins." Sarah shifted uncomfortably, she wasn't good at giving speeches and this was probably the most she'd ever said to any of the students not on the team. She softened slightly in her tone "Besides I'm sure the Professor has a plan to deal with this. Trust him."

Sarah turned to the rest of the team. "Speaking of, come on team looks like we have a job to do." and turned to stride out of the room.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Cyclops took her seat at the far end of the table and sat listening thoughtfully. So there's at least one former student mixed up in this crazy declaration of war. That could be bad. Having Xaviers' vision Xaviers' cause tarnished and mixed up with these what to call them, Terrorists? could seriously damage everything they'd worked for. As the professor lists the former students involved it soon became clear to her what the tension in the room had been about. Yeah, this must be difficult for Mr Valentine, seeing his own son turn against him. Still we can't let sentiment deflect from what needed to be done.

"So our mission is to go in, subdue these three mutants." Cyclops gestured to the hologram "and then bring them back for questioning." she pauses for a moment knowing that she has to ask a difficult question and not sure how to phrase it delicately enough. "What if we can't just subdue them? Are we authorised to use lethal force? I mean I don't want to kill anyone if we can help it but will they show us the same courtesy?" Cyclops asked bluntly.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"We'll just have to hope they show the same level of restraint to us then." Cyclops muttered hopefully too faintly for anyone else to hear. "As for the blackbird, I haven't had a chance to fly it outside of a simulation as of yet. But it should be capable of getting us there and getting us in undetected." Speaking of where had the professor got his hands on that kind of plane? This kind of stuff was beyond state of the art and way in advance of what the military was using. He must have some seriously powerful friends in high places she pondered. Speaking up she summarised. "So we make a discreet landing against a target on which we only have partial intelligence on without back up and we need to get in and out quick before the police or army arrive and take down our traitors non-lethally." she pauses for a moment. "Well I guess if it was easy you wouldn't need us. We won't let you down Professor. When do we leave?"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah whistled appreciatively "That's a better uniform than I was expecting. I was worried it would be some sort of ugly leather number that would make us all look like escapees from a fetish convention." she added as she grabbed the uniform Miss Wagner proffered and headed for the nearest changing room. She changed quickly and efficiently and gasped slightly as the uniform seemed to adjust itself to her form. It fit where it touched and it did seem durable enough to take at least some damage at least. Hers had also been delivered with her visor incredibly cautiously she shut her eyes and removed her glasses carefully before sliding the visor into place. Opening her eyes she took a moment to adjust the visor so it sat more comfortably and then turned and strode out of the changing room as she waited for the others.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"I can fly it I think." Cyclops said doubtfully . Mr Valentine had had her practice a great deal in simulators and had told her she had a natural talent for flight, but she was acutely aware that she lacked actual flight hours in anything like this kind of jet and one wrong move at the speed it was maneuvering could be catastrophic. Still it was more experience than anyone else had and well a part of her was eager to try it. To prove herself. And the thought of zipping through the air, of controlling a plane that fast and that maneuverable well that'd be something wouldn't it.

"I can definitely fly it. Pilot training was my best elective." she said both feeling and sounding more confident. "Now are we gonna wait around all day or do we have a broadcast to interrupt"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"Thank you Professor. We'll get the job done." added Cyclops storing away the feeling of pleasure she got from the professors words for some lean and hungry time. "Right, then ladies and gentleman let's get this bird in the air." Cyclops added as she pulled her own seatbelt on tight and began working her way through the pre-flight check list. Luckily it was a fairly abbreviated one due to the astonishing degree of automation Mr Valentine had managed to engineer in. Finally with everything as ready as it could be she flipped the switch to open the concealed hangar doors above and slammed the engines into life "Everyone hold tight." She added cheerfully "this is the first proper vertical take-off I've done so the ride may get a little bumpy." As they emerged into the blinding sunlight through the hole where the swimming pool had retracted she added a little extra speed to get them to the required altitude before levelling off. "We should be in New Mexico within the hour" she said quietly glad that she had the distraction of piloting them there to worry about rather than time to get jittery about being in a fight.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

The landscape was freaky as Cyclops brought the jet into land. The glowing dishes were ominous and the collapsed security guards were... unsettling. Sliding herself out of the pilots chair she turned to the others. "So here's the plan, I think we can safely ignore these guys. They seem lost in a world of their own. We should push fast and hard for the control building, That's where Hijack will be and no doubt the rest of his little mutant gang. We need to get this wrapped up fast before the army or the FBI or who knows what else shows up. Anyone have any questions before we move out?"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"No talking." Cyclops said to the big Russian. "They've made it plenty clear where they stand trying to talk them down is useless. They've made their bed they can lie in it." She added harshly "As for the sneaking part, well I'd like to sneak in and get the drop on them but we don't have the time to. So I recommend a straight charge up the middle it's not pretty and it's not clever but we should have the benefit of surprise and shock, if they're expecting a response at all they're going to assume it's normal police not us we need to hit them fast and hard so they don't have time to think. We do this right no one else needs to get hurt. "

there's the uncompromising thing coming out. And hopefully a bit of the tactical prodigy

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"All good points." Cyclops said reluctantly and ones I should have considered myself she thought berating herself. She'd been thinking in terms of conventional foes, but these mutants were far from that luckily the rest of the team had been using their brains properly even when she hadn't.... "Magma, are you sure you can dig a tunnel wide enough for all of us? and Jea uhh--Marvel Girl do you have any way of tracking where mastermind might be? If we can come up from below ground and take Mastermind out quick then that would even the odds a great deal."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

The tunnel had been cramped and tight and the dirt falls caused by Colossus made Cyclops nervous. "Good thing I'm not claustrophobic" she thought to herself as the team came up in an empty storage room. As she dusted herself off and stretched a little she put a finger to her lips emphasising quiet and gestured up They needed to link up with the big Russian and fast and that meant taking out whoever the hell was making all that noise upstairs, at least the noise should give her cover as she creeped up the stairs hoping that the rest of the team would follow her.

@Ferrosol: 1d10+1d8+1d8 Sneaky Cyclops take two = (7)+(5)+(6) = 18

that's 1d10 for team 1d8 for covert expert and 1d8 for tactical prodigy, so taking the 7 and 6 for my roll and saving the other d8 for my effect die.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 29, 2017

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

So much for being sneaky, Cyclops thought as first Frog and then Marvel Girl charged past her. Abandoning stealth she broke into a jog up the stairs to find the two of them confronting Xorn and Mastermind. It seemed they'd done more damage than they'd taken but then with Xorn's intervention things looked a little more even. Stepping out of the stairwell Cyclops didn't even bother trying to get Xorn to surrender. He'd made it quite clear what he expected to happen to her friends and she for one wasn't going to waste time in trying to talk him down whatever the professor may have wanted. She raised a hand to her visor and snapped off two quick blasts at the enemy mutants hoping they'd be sufficiently distracted by Frog and Marvel Girl to be caught by surprise.

@Ferrosol: 1d10+1d10+1d8+1d8+1d6 = (4)+(7)+(7)+(8)+(3) = 29
Team d10+force blast D10 +D8 combat expert +d8 for I don't have time for this. plus d6 from SFX. So i'll take the 2D8s which gives me 15 and use the 2d10s as my effect die.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops
PP:1 XP: 2

Sarah was still slightly shocked. I mean yeah if armour had blocked her laser blast that would be one thing but just telekineticially deflecting it somehow well that was a whole other story. I mean she'd hit him with her best shot, still if there was some comfort to be had from the whole thing at least it had taken him a visible effort to deflect her. Perhaps if the team launched a coordinated assault all four of them at once they might overwhelm his defences and get a good shot in. It wouldn't be easy but next they might manage it.

It was then she realised with a start how long she'd be considering her options while the rest of the team had been milling about. No not milling about, they'd been getting the job done while she'd been daydreaming. "We'd better haul off our prisoners to the blackbird then" she added. "We certainly don't want to leave them for the army or the CIA or whatever. I don't know what they'd do to them but it probably wouldn't be pretty." Or for that matter what they'd do to her and her team after all they were unsanctioned vigilantes as far as the law was concerned. "We probably have a little time to do basic first aid. But we shouldn't stay too long. No doubt the professor will want to get to the bottom of this. Oh and everyone good work today, a lot of innocent people will go home safe today because of what you did."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Cyclops emerged just in time to hear the tail end of the angry tirade from the man with a terrible shirt and she'd had enough. "Look pal first of all mutation doesn't work that way, it's not a disease you can catch it's just something you're born with like red hair" she gestures to herself "or being tall" she gestures to one of the security guards. "None of us chose to be different, I sure as hell didn't wake up one morning and decide hey today is the day I want to punch holes in the walls with my laser beam eyes for the rest of my life. Pete over there didn't wake up thinking today's the day I'm growing metal all over my body. Nah we're just people like the rest of you, trying to make the right choices. We won't always be right but--"

It was at that point her communicator beeped. Frog, and the rest were clearly ready to go before the mood of the crowd turned ugly. "Look we have to go now, the emergency services should be here soon to help you clean up." I hope she added mentally. As she pushed her way through the crowd she responded to Frog''s call "sure let's get going while we still can there's not much more we can do here and we need to figure out our next move." she said shifting slightly uncomfortably as she realised she didn't know how to respond to Frog's nicknaming. She'd have to have a word with her about it later...

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Cyclops sat straight backed on the edge of one of the chairs as if she didn't quite trust the comfort of it or herself not to enjoy that comfort. It was a lot to take in and right now she was still running on adrenaline and trying to stop her brain from replaying every moment of the fighting. What could she have done differently to make the fight go better. Despite all the training she'd still got distracted and been put off-balance for most of the mission it was her fault it hadn't gone better not the professors.

"Professor it's not your fault." she finally spoke aloud. "You trained us as best you could when we didn't know what we were up against. And we won." She said smiling at the team though it was perhaps a trifle more fixed than she'd intended. "the broadcast is over and no one got too badly hurt, and everyone performed extremely well." except for me she though bitterly but I can't blame the team for my screw ups. "And now that we do know what we're up against next time we can be ready for them." She nodded decisively "It's Xorn that concerns me, between the rest of us we managed to deal with his underlings but I gave him my best shot and he just waved it off like it was nothing." and that frightened her a little. Since she'd started training and practising with her powers she'd grown in confidence. She'd promised herself that she wasn't going to be the scared little foster girl who'd been bullied too many times before. But Xorn scared her just a little. But being scared didn't mean she was going to let Xorn beat her beat them.

Changing the subject she turned to the professor "So how are the public responding to Xorn's broadcast. Now that the airwaves are clear anyway?" she asked. Judging by the news the professor had been watching not too well. But if anyone would know what people were thinking it would be the professor and she trusted him to tell them what they needed to know.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah looked at Jean and the professor with more than a little unease. The thought of a stranger poking around inside of her head was off-putting and if what the professor said about Jean's potential strength in the machine perhaps it was a good idea to keep her as far away as possible from it. Rapidly changing the topic to hide her discomfort at the thought. "so let's see if I've got this straight we don't know who Xorn is or where he is or where any of his followers are or even what he plans. We need more information. I'd guess from the broadcast he's trying to start a war between Humans and Mutants and a war's going to need an army right? So he's going to need recruits maybe if one of us were to pose as a recruit to his cause we could gather more information find out what he's planning and stop it somehow." She added thinking aloud.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 8, 2017

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah listened to Donna's objections before continuing with her own point "Firstly I wasn't asking you or anyone else to volunteer, I was going to go myself and a change of hairstyle some different clothes and my own brother wouldn't be able to pick me out of a crowd. I can't do much about the mind reading but Xorn will surely have his flunkies handling recruitment. And besides we need to do something to stop him, the longer we wait the closer he gets to whatever goal he's planning Sure it's not the best plan but I've not heard anyone else come up with a better one than vague touchy feely stuff which won't solve the real problem here." she said raising her voice just a tad.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah had spent a quiet month training hard in the danger room and paying closer attention to her fencing and flight lessons than she ever had before having seen their worth in a real life situation. she resisted the urge to butt in sooner as in the aftermath of the previous mission some of the team had been quite vocal about not wanting her opinion and she had no wish to sound like she was browbeating them again. "Sounds like it's an excuse to treat us as second class citizens. Oh don't mind them mutants they're all mentally ill that's why need to round them up for their own safety in specially designated camps where they can be studied and cured." She stared at the professor "I hope I'm wrong but that's the way I see this going. Is there anything we can do to stop them treating us like that?"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah stepped reluctantly out of the van. She'd never liked shopping at the best of times, she usually ended up dressed in someone else's hand me downs or whatever came cheapest from the thrift shop. After all it's not like people really cared that much about the foster kid right? And even if she had enjoyed shopping well it's not like she had any money to spend. I mean the professor was good enough to provide free room and board but if being an x-men paid she certainly hadn't got a paycheck yet. She shook her head as she glanced around taking the mall in. With how large it was and how easy it'd be to get scattered she found herself agreeing with the big Russian. "I agree with Pete we should stick together, and remember what the professor said don't use your powers unless you really really have to."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah stopped turned and gave the Russian the kind of glare that should have incinerated him on the spot, ruby-quartz tinted glasses or not. "No I couldn't" she ground out through gritted teeth. Not after the last time... she couldn't risk losing control like that again.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah handed over the number to her battered pre-paid phone and carefully recorded the numbers of everyone else, it was a good idea to keep in communication with everyone, still she hoped this wouldn't result in an endless pile of text messages or pointless phonecalls. As the team entered the mall proper she continued to glare at Pete until everyone stopped. "What are you stoppping for-" she started to ask before looking up and transferring her death glare from Pete to the MRD stand in front of them. Unconsciously she clenched and unclenched her fists, this wasn't the time or the place to start a fight with the law best just to walk past and pretend the whole thing wasn't....

Damnit Jean. How could someone that smart be dumb enough to walk right up to them like that. I mean it's not like they were wearing matching t-shirts saying "Mutants are us" but still best not to draw attention to ourselves. No she needed to get Jean out of there before anything went down. Moving up she caught the tail end of the staff flunkies little sales pitch intending to extract Jean with the minimum of fuss... but she couldn't help but wonder what the official response would be if she asked the obvious question. "And what if the mutants don't want to be cured?" she posed to the recruiter. "What if they're happy the way they are?"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Sarah reluctantly shook her head and walked away starting a fight here and now wasn't worth it. Sure it'd be satisfying to smash their smug fascist faces in but what would it accomplish apart from giving them more reasons to hate and fear mutants. Not to mention getting the entire team arrested for beating up cops would hardly make the professor happy now would it and he had enough on his plate worrying about Xorn without the x-men making more trouble. No best just to walk away and pretend the goon squad wasn't there. As she did she overheard Pete's suggestion "Oh great when I suggest we infiltrate an enemy group it's a terrible idea, when someone else comes up with the same idea let's do it straight away. " she piped in sarcastically "who gets to be the lucky volunteer to be dissected by the MPD goons when they figure out what's going on."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"Sure" Sarah piped up. She'd been relatively quiet throughout the whole discussion. Her powers were useful for one thing and one thing only, hurting people. Now hopefully that would mean hurting people who deserved it but if it came down to it she was a fighter not a builder or a medic. Frog's idea would be great in an ideal world in the messy complicated world they lived in... well they'd see. To avoid saying something else she might regret she immediately volunteered herself.

"Come on let's get you some water then." she said attempting to smile reassuringly at the young mutant.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"It's rough having a power you can't quite control isn't it." Sarah asked sympathetically as the two of them entered the bathroom. "without these" she said tapping the side of her glasses "I either wouldn't be able to see a thing because I had my eyes scrunched up or I'd be shooting holes in everything I look at. Either way it wouldn't be good." she added. After a moments thought "actually there's an idea maybe you can ask Forg-Mr Valentine if there's any sort of technical solution to your water breathing problem. Like some sort of reverse diving helmet filled with water or something maybe? " Sarah shrugged.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 8, 2018

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"Yeah it's kinda hard to feel like Homo-Superior when you're fumbling for your glasses on a morning with your eyes shut for fear of putting a hole in your ceiling, your wall, your roomate or all three at once." Sarah said dryly "Still you should really see if there's some sort of technological help you can get even if the reverse diving helmet is a bad idea. I'm sure they're half a dozen better ideas than I could come up with. Technology is not my strong point but there are people who can help you if you need it. Don't hesitate to ask." she gave the young mutant a half smile.

"Now we better go rejoin the others before they wander off without us." she said feeling slightly uncomfortable with the girls thanks.

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 8, 2018

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"Boys, no need to be modest. Besides when it comes down to it. I'm a better dancer than either of you." Sarah said just to see their reaction. She then turned to where Jean and Jane were staring at each other with an odd look on their faces. "Are you two lovebirds gonna stop staring at each other and come with or do we need to leave the two of you alone for five minutes?" Not that she was jealous or anything... I mean it was good that the team were starting to bond and see each other as more than just fellow students. But man talk about opposites attracting they were both about as different as it was possible to get.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"What?" Sarah blurted out at the whole spy thing. Still at least the team had remembered at least some of the more... interesting training that Ms Wagner had given them. She might be a prim and proper teacher now but she clearly hadn't always been. Still the team had several good ideas about the exits but Sarah added one more to the list. "If it comes down to it I can cut us a way out through a wall but that would probably attract way too much attention." Still it was worth considering in an emergency. "We're going up against a group with unknown capabilities, vague numbers and unclear motives. Not to mention we're doing it in area chock full of civilians and we have a non-combatant on the field this is a lousy place to be if it comes to a fight." Sarah added businesslike. "I agree we should move towards the food court exit and keep your eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary, but whatever you do don't shoot first the professor would kill us if we started something here. Now let's move out people before they get here."

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

"poo poo," Cyclops swore as the men opened fire. As a rule she tried not to swear not only was it a bad thing to do in it's own right but it revealed her own frustrations. Well clearly this wasn't going to end peacefully in which case she'd better try and even the odds. She popped up from behind the table she'd taken refuge and marked the position of the men before taking a deep breath and flipping up her ruby quartz glasses. Untold giga-joules of pure kinetic force poured out and she directed it at the men with the strange taser like guns one after the other. targeting four of the stungun wielding agents with Area SFX

Opening a portal to the punch dimension: 2d10+2d8+4d6 so 1 opportunity and 16 with 3 d6s and a d8 for my effects.

What she lacked for in finesse in the absence of her visor she more than made up for with sheer raw power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Cyclops

Cyclops watched with something like awe as the assorted agents let out a strangled cry and some fired wildly into the air. She'd known Jean was powerful but not that she was capable of this, Oh yeah the professor had talked about how she was one of the most powerful psychics he'd seen but talking about it was one thing actually seeing it in action was something completely different. Of course at that moment the drones began to descend and broadcast their message. Cyclops froze just for a moment before her mind went into overdrive. She doubted they'd sit them down and have a nice chat about what was going on. No if anything it'd be more likely they'd haul the team off to some sort of mutant Guantanamo Bay which wasn't going to happen on her watch. She thought quickly and began barking orders instinctively "Wolverine, Colossus stop playing with your "friend" we've got to get out of here now!" "Jea-Marvel Girl can you find out where M and our young friend are and tell them to either join up or get out on their own?" and focused on the drones trying to get a read on their erratic maneuvers. First part of a successful escape, blind the opposition. After a deep breath she opened fire on the drones as they weaved erratically through the air.

Shooting down the four drones

Shooting down the Drones take 2: 2d10+2d8+4d6 One opportunity 12 and then spending a PP to add 5 to that making 17 which then leaves me with 2d10s a D8 and a d6 for my effects

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Feb 9, 2018