Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHIELD Reunion? Are you....
This poll is closed.
Excited as hell! :woop: 8 5.63%
Tentatively intrigued :thunk: 29 20.42%
Completely indifferent :geno: 91 64.08%
Enraged at the very idea :argh: 14 9.86%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
These are the only acceptable options for Sister Abigail

1. Nikki Cross
2. Bray in a dress
3. Braun in a dress

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Why would you want someone you like to be involved in a Bray Wyatt storyline

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Rumor I've seen is that Sage Beckett will be Sister Abigail

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Benne posted:

It's a Bray Wyatt angle. Always assume the worst.

worst outcome: erick rowan is sister abigail. we still never see luke harper

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

actually i'm sister abigail and i just pretend to be dead because my boy bray is a bad wrestler who always loses and i already have enough losers in my life being that i'm a miami dolphins fan

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i am probably the only person on this board that couldn't give two shits about a shield reunion cynically designed to get roman over

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Efexeye posted:

i am probably the only person on this board that couldn't give two shits about a shield reunion cynically designed to get roman over

so brave...

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Efexeye posted:

Yeah, hating Roman is a real unpopular opinion around here. Thank you for having the courage to go against the grain.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Efexeye posted:

There's a poll on this very thread that explicitly shows that you're wrong.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

tweet my meat posted:

Yeah, hating Roman is a real unpopular opinion around here. Thank you for having the courage to go against the grain.

someone has to do it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Efexeye posted:

you're looking at it from the wrong angle. the shield reuniting to take out braun is going to make him look so strong and good and powerful and make braun a star

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i just feel for seth and dean, a lot. gently caress roman

Admiral_Cola
Jan 11, 2012
This image appeared in my dream.

It involves Large Cassidy becoming the newest member of 205 live by donning an anti-gravity vest to lower his weight to 205 lbs exactly. He uses this to torment Enzo A. More. The knob allows him to adjust his weight on the fly kind of like Bane using venom in the Bat Man comics. If however taken too far the vest can cause Cassidy to fly into the upper stratosphere and be forgotten forever.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Sister Abigail was going to be a person, the best choice is Paige's mom

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Asuka should join the shield imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Why would you want someone you like to be involved in a Bray Wyatt storyline

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

It's like a piece of stale cake. It's cake. I'm going to enjoy it. But it's still nowhere near as good or satisfying as it could be.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Efexeye posted:

i just feel for seth and dean, a lot. gently caress roman

yeah man i agree, it should be dean in...*looks up top raw babyfaces*

an eternal feud with bray wyatt

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Admiral_Cola posted:

This image appeared in my dream.

It involves Large Cassidy becoming the newest member of 205 live by donning an anti-gravity vest to lower his weight to 205 lbs exactly. He uses this to torment Enzo A. More. The knob allows him to adjust his weight on the fly kind of like Bane using venom in the Bat Man comics. If however taken too far the vest can cause Cassidy to fly into the upper stratosphere and be forgotten forever.

When will WWE start listening to the fans

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

also seth could totally pass for 205 he should be feuding with enzo amore

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's like a piece of stale cake. It's cake. I'm going to enjoy it. But it's still nowhere near as good or satisfying as it could be.
How sad is your life that you're enjoying stale cake, Get a new cake

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

How sad is your life that you're enjoying stale cake, Get a new cake

Shut the gently caress up. Seriously just shut up. I get it, you think I'm a dong for watching WWE or whatever. I get enjoyment out of it so stop telling me how pathetic you think I am and just do you.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

rare Magic card l00k posted:

yeah man i agree, it should be dean in...*looks up top raw babyfaces*

an eternal feud with bray wyatt

it's not about them not being in the main event, though, it's about the WWE driving their stock down over the past few months so Roman is the bigger deal even when they reunite

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

It's really cool that the Demon King's first loss will be Bray Wyatt even though Finn already beat him twice with relative ease.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I liked Deuce and Domino, doesn't mean I'm going to be happy if they come back to fight the unstoppable team of *rolls dice* Nia Jax and Goldust

That cake is gone. Get a new one.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Efexeye posted:

it's not about them not being in the main event, though, it's about the WWE driving their stock down over the past few months so Roman is the bigger deal even when they reunite

WWE's stock is the highest it's been in the last year.

edit: oh you mean dean and seth's stock. seth's stock got driven down when he was put in a feud with triple h and dean ambrose was facing baron corbin at wrestlemania on a show roman wasn't even on (which is the preshow, i definitely didn't just type a bunch of words and not even realize how i typed them). perhaps you should say 'gently caress triple h and everyone who was writing smackdown in 2016' instead

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 3, 2017

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
TLC is gonna be painted Bray vs. normal Finn so we can have the final rubber match of painted Bray vs. demon Finn at Survivor Series. :getin:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Shut the gently caress up. Seriously just shut up. I get it, you think I'm a dong for watching WWE or whatever. I get enjoyment out of it so stop telling me how pathetic you think I am and just do you.
What are you even talking about

e: oh I have avatars turned off that explains things

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Oct 3, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
is everything ok foochs

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

What are you even talking about

I'm talking about the fact that this is an extension of the NJPW hawking you were doing after No Mercy. Whether the two were purposely connected or not and regardless of whether or not you have good intentions, you manage to come off like a smug dick about wrestling preferences and I'm sorry to you and everyone else for the (nice) meltdown but I seriously have no time, energy, or patience for that in my life at the moment.

Sorry for the meltdown everyone, I'm going back to shutting up and not posting because I'm on a short fuse even for me because of things and that doesn't lend itself well to good or entertaining posts so I am going to refrain.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

the shield uniting is cool because it means three cool guys will do cool things that are fun to dorks i want to see get beat up and it will be fun

here is what will happen:

dean will do a BLARGABLARGABLARGA to someone, probably like curtis axel
seth will jump off something high and NOT hurt his leg because he will land on 2 or 3 dudes instead of being the man gravity remembered
roman will spear bo dallas through a barricade
all the peoples will be triple powerbombed (enzo amore might be one of them)
and, most importantly, babyfaces will win so we will be able to pretend that road dogg will look at it and go 'oh wow those babyfaces sure are cool and win a lot, i want my show to have something like that' and jinder mahal will lose the wwe championship to literally anyone else

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Eli Wiggum posted:

is everything ok foochs

Honestly not in the least but this forum is not my LiveJournal. If anyone is honestly concerned they can PM me. Otherwise I really don't want to poo poo up the thread unless I'm doing it by being a WWE sheep.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I am very tired, and I thought Foxy was actually talking about cake. I was super confused by Foochs's angry response.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DangerDummy! posted:

I am very tired, and I thought Foxy was actually talking about cake. I was super confused by Foochs's angry response.
I had avatars off because I was browsing on my phone and I was actually talking about cake and didn't even read who posted the comment about cake so

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

/\that makes sense...

Honestly, though: making a fresh, homemade cake from scratch is pretty easy, and more people should try baking at home. It seems daunting at first, but you'll probably surprise yourself!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

please let dean bring back the ArgleBargle Press, used to love that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't eat cake, eat apple crumble and custard

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

projecthalaxy posted:

Maybe this is how Luke Harper gets back in

YEAH YEAH YEAH

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Efexeye posted:

please let dean bring back the ArgleBargle Press, used to love that

i appreciate that i could call it that and you knew exactly what i was talking about

it's such a goofy move and yet it's so perfectly pro wrestling and even moreso dean ambrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

probably got him too over so they made him stop. that move was so pivotal to his character

• Locked thread